What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your favourite team

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
This is a pretty recent list and not the best team I’ve seen just my favourite players for certain reasons including entertainment. Unfortunately I never seen Langlands, Gasnier and Raper play live so I can’t include them. Some players out of position to accommodate others.
1.B.Morris
2.Blacklock
3.Cooper
4.Gasnier
5. Walford
6.Mundine
7.Soward
8.Weyman
9.McInnes
10.Ryles
11.Creagh
12.Frizell
13.Timmins
14.Craig Smith
15.B.Mackay
16.Craig Young
17.Trent Barrett
18.Nightingale

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
What a f**kwit
Why?

This is a thread about a team of our favourite players & I’ve listed my favourite team of players from when I was younger.

Just because my list of favourites doesn’t match your favourite team is no need to try start a fight & derail yet another thread with your petty crap..

You seem like the sort of person who’d stand outside an ice cream parlour and abuse any kid who walks outside with a flavour you don’t like..

latemail

Juniors
Why?

This is a thread about a team of our favourite players & I’ve listed my favourite team of players from when I was younger.

Just because my list of favourites doesn’t match your favourite team is no need to try start a fight & derail yet another thread with your petty crap..

You seem like the sort of person who’d stand outside an ice cream parlour and abuse any kid who walks outside with a flavour you don’t like..
What an absolute f**kwit

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
What a flog
You hypocritical merkin
Hey, I haven’t seen your team listed..

All I see is you trying to derail the thread by attempting to pick a fight..

This thread was actually going well.. There was genuine discussion and minimal Mary bashing..

And then you come along and ruin it..

Nice one..

latemail

Juniors
Hey, I haven’t seen your team listed..

All I see is you trying to derail the thread by attempting to pick a fight..

This thread was actually going well.. There was genuine discussion and minimal Mary bashing..

And then you come along and ruin it..

Nice one..
What a tool

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
How about you go f**k yourself
I’d prefer if you did it to me.. Maybe after a candlelight dinner and a nice bottle of Shiraz..

Or you could alaways just post your team list for discussion & perhaps stay away from ice cream parlours?

Your call..

latemail

Juniors
I’d prefer if you did it to me.. Maybe after a candlelight dinner and a nice bottle of Shiraz..

Or you could alaways just post your team list for discussion & perhaps stay away from ice cream parlours?

Your call..
Ok send me your address and I will send the limo around
And then we can go to gellatissimo for an ice cream
Then back to yours for a nightcap and then some fireworks all while we discuss the extinction of the steelers

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Ok send me your address and I will send the limo around
And then we can go to gellatissimo for an ice cream
Then back to yours for a nightcap and then some fireworks all while we discuss the extinction of the steelers
Ok, so now we’re getting to the bottom of it..

You don’t like the Steelers..

That’s okay, some people do/did and others don’t..

Everyone has a different opinion on who or what they like and don’t like..

It’s part of why having a thread like this is great as you get to see differing lists of players from all generations across 3 different team incarnations.

I’d be curious to see your team of favourite players..?

Walpole

Juniors
It's great to see some names from the past, and who people enjoyed watching the most whether they were young or old at the time. There really aren't any wrong answers. Nice to see Craig Young finding his way into a lot of teams - regardless of what he's done off the field he was great to watch on it.

Walpole

Juniors
1. L Murphy
2. W Kativerata
3. D Howell
4. D Nielsen
5. L Clark
6. T Smith
7. B Kusto
8. C Leikvoll
9. W Carney
10. T Priddle
11. A Hart
12. L Fesch
13. J Hardy

No bench required.

Coach: S Price
Would have thought Jeff Hardy was too good for this team...

Latest posts