What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2030 Team

Feej

First Grade
Whadda ya' reckon?

Does Gals kid get a run? Is Chad still at the club? Is Flanno Jnr. the coach?

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Stake is the coach and coiffed is the assistant. Quigs has a golden statue outside the ground next to those of Gal and Chad

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
John Morris in his 11th year as sharks coach

Age 49

ca99fdde02513d84851764a9b80bfa48.jpeg

sandshark

Bench
Don't care who is in the team just hope that they don't bring shame to Townsend Stadium.
Cronulla lost us and Perth kicked us. Hopefully Bangkok will be a bit better.

Quigs

Immortal
Don't care who is in the team just hope that they don't bring shame to Townsend Stadium.
Cronulla lost us and Perth kicked us. Hopefully Bangkok will be a bit better.

And our new Centre of Excellence at our Bangkok Stadium is a NRL trendsetter with our very own self run Players Rehab Facility.

taipan

Referee
If I'm still around in 2030 and doing what I do now ,iI'll shout you lot all a beer, including Gal's NRL Grand Final Shark's winning son.
If not I'll be looking down or maybe up saying "I told youse I was crook"

Quigs

Immortal
Just let us know where your plot is Taip. You know a bloke has got to piss somewhere.

taipan

Referee
Just let us know where your plot is Taip. You know a bloke has got to piss somewhere.

As long as it's not from a great height.
Think I might get my ashes thrown over the proposed new Pier in your town Quigs.And a plaque, so when you walk down to the Pier to catch an undersized bream, you'll know I'm watching.

carinashark

First Grade
We need breeding options on the Sims bloodline. A family of NRL champions.
Now who would be a suitable bull and we need two or more mares. The clock ( ha had to be careful there) is ticking.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Whadda ya' reckon?

Does Gals kid get a run? Is Chad still at the club? Is Flanno Jnr. the coach?

Just doin' some investigative journalism. Kody Gallen will not be eligible. He'll only be 16, maybe 17, by 2030

https://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2019/...s-a-new-gal-emerges-one-day-after-retirement/

https://www.theleader.com.au/story/...ory-to-keep-tommy-bishop-shield-in-the-shire/

Kody Gallen, son of legendary Sharks captain Paul Gallen, was named player of the tournament. The De La team had some impressive lineage, also featuring the son of former Wests Tigers player Joel Caine and grandsons of former Sharks Chris Gardner and Wayne Smith.

Latest posts