What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Do you care if Israel Folau returns to the NRL?

Do you care if Israel Folau returns to the NRL?

• I want him back in the NRL.

Votes: 60 17.2%
  • I don't want him back in the NRL.

Votes: 113 32.4%
  • I couldn't care less if he returns or not.

Votes: 176 50.4%

• Total voters

Perth Red

Post Whore
When did Folau say anything about dominating his wife?
In all my years in the Christian community, I only ever heard that men are the 'head of the house' in the sense that it's a mans responsibility to provide, care for & protect his wife & family.

Oh I see where you might be confused ...... you're thinking of the er, ... cough, 'religion of peace' who are commanded to infiltrate, destroy, then dominate other cultures by any means necessary.
Their religious leaders even give lectures on the correct way to beat ones wife.
Oddly MSM gives that subject a wide berth.
It's much easier & safer to bash Christians instead.

Who was the focus of your paranoia before America decided to make Islam the evil incarnate of the western world?

wibble

Bench
When did Folau say anything about dominating his wife?

I don't know, when did he? I never suggested such a thing.

In all my years in the Christian community, I only ever heard that men are the 'head of the house' in the sense that it's a mans responsibility to provide, care for & protect his wife & family.

If that is all you "ever heard" and that enough isn't sexist enough it speaks volumes.

Oh I see where you might be confused ...... you're thinking of the er, ... cough, 'religion of peace' who are commanded to infiltrate, destroy, then dominate other cultures by any means necessary.

Well certainly I mention religion in general. But if you can't think of how women under Christian society may have been dominated and discriminated against, in the name of Christianity, not just historically but even today, you are definitely living under a rock.

Happily, thanks to humanism and other forces that resist the hierarchy that religion has imposed on us for centuries, women are starting to gain some semblance of equality. Let's hope it continues.

Their religious leaders even give lectures on the correct way to beat ones wife.
Oddly MSM gives that subject a wide berth.
It's much easier & safer to bash Christians instead.

Unlike Jesus, who gives instructions on how to beat slaves....

But yes, plenty of examples from many religions that have imposed horrific conditions on women throughout the ages.

Though it is certainly a Christian trait, as displayed here and by Folau, to bemoan how persecuted you are. Part of the Christian DNA to cry about how unfair the world is to you as you have dominated and exploited most of the world for the last 1500 years.

Canard

Immortal
You poor ignorant fool.
Grow a brain & learn to think for yourself before it's too late. Ignorance is only blissful to those who aren't firing on all cylinders.

Watching some wackjob stream a video on YouTube isn't "research".

Stop what you're doing right now and call a professional, you're mentally unwell.

Legion

Juniors
I don't know, when did he? I never suggested such a thing.

If that is all you "ever heard" and that enough isn't sexist enough it speaks volumes.

Well certainly I mention religion in general. But if you can't think of how women under Christian society may have been dominated and discriminated against, in the name of Christianity, not just historically but even today, you are definitely living under a rock.

Happily, thanks to humanism and other forces that resist the hierarchy that religion has imposed on us for centuries, women are starting to gain some semblance of equality. Let's hope it continues.

Unlike Jesus, who gives instructions on how to beat slaves....

But yes, plenty of examples from many religions that have imposed horrific conditions on women throughout the ages.

Though it is certainly a Christian trait, as displayed here and by Folau, to bemoan how persecuted you are. Part of the Christian DNA to cry about how unfair the world is to you as you have dominated and exploited most of the world for the last 1500 years.
Oh so todays Christians are responsible for the way society viewed women in the Dark Ages? Huh huh, tell me more.

One more time for the dummies; I'm not a Christian. Just calling it how I see it.

Legion

Juniors
Watching some wackjob stream a video on YouTube isn't "research".

Stop what you're doing right now and call a professional, you're mentally unwell.
Have you forgotten to take your pills, or are you just that insipid that you're unable to face reality?

Queens Gambit

Juniors
I voted against him but I don't like to see him out of a job. His lawyer advised him very early on retract everything but he refused so he has brought on his own problems. He is a product of his community so can he really be blamed.

Stallion

First Grade
I don't mind Falau playing international rugby-league. God knows it needs some exposure! Otherwise not many will.know about the upcoming internationals. The lack of promotion is mind-boggling compared to some other codes.

I don't mind Falau playing international rugby-league. God knows it needs some exposure! Otherwise not many will.know about the upcoming internationals. The lack of promotion is mind-boggling compared to some other codes.
So true, least this is a distraction from the stupid rugby.

Stallion

First Grade
So true, least this is a distraction from the stupid rugby.

"Union " please. That sport should not have the divine right to own the term "rugby". It's already pretty dissappointing how so many people seem to think it should be referred to as 'rugby' when we know there exist two rugby codes. And rugby-league is the dominant rugby code in AUSTRALIA despite not having many influential friends in high places. When I was growing up rugby union was referred to as union. This hijacking of the name 'rugby' as if it's exclusively union's domain is wrong and not good for rugby league. Just my thoughts.

Last edited:
What I can't understand is RLIF (aka ARL Mafia) have done absolutely nothing for international rugby league. But now out of the blue have decided to ban Izzy... But they can't even get a international calender together or when they make a profit they seem to keep the cash for some Singapore RLIF convention run by Beattie instead of giving it to needing countries.
But the more organisations ban him , I honestly believe it will work in his favour (but i could be wrong).
Secondly we let former criminals and wife beaters back in and a dude who Pee's in his mouth (Todd Carney)... so why are we discriminating against him.
Thirdly Tonga should be able to play him because let's face it, sometimes for some one to change there mind (Izzy) sometimes you have to be the better person and extend the olive branch...

Bojackhorseman

Juniors
What I can't understand is RLIF (aka ARL Mafia) have done absolutely nothing for international rugby league. But now out of the blue have decided to ban Izzy... But they can't even get a international calender together or when they make a profit they seem to keep the cash for some Singapore RLIF convention run by Beattie instead of giving it to needing countries.
But the more organisations ban him , I honestly believe it will work in his favour (but i could be wrong).
Secondly we let former criminals and wife beaters back in and a dude who Pee's in his mouth (Todd Carney)... so why are we discriminating against him.
Thirdly Tonga should be able to play him because let's face it, sometimes for some one to change there mind (Izzy) sometimes you have to be the better person and extend the olive branch...
well he won’t be playing so it doesn’t matter. Funny how you are happy to allow rugby Australia’s biggest problem to become ours instead.

Latest posts