What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mangina Bowl VI Discussion

skeepe

Immortal
After last week’s shit show, I figured I’d give him one more chance since I’m up against the competition easy-beats.

Plus I figured his match-up with TB would be more productive than Carr’s match-up with KC.

He’s gone after this week until I see some improvement.

Damn. Another close one for the Dreamweavers. 0.66 down!!

This ones on the coach too, leaving Kuechly’s 20-odd on the bench.

Come on corrections! Dreamweavers need all these close ones. :grimacing:

Mjp81

Juniors
Damn. Another close one for the Dreamweavers. 0.66 down!!

This ones on the coach too, leaving Kuechly’s 20-odd on the bench.

Come on corrections! Dreamweavers need all these close ones. :grimacing:
Yep, could be the difference between picking 3rd or 7th in the next next draft ;)

I left Barrett on the bench with 42 points.

I can’t even...

The Dreamweavers are no world-beaters by any stretch, but they could’ve been 3-0 if I didn’t keep pulling the wrong rein.

I’m a bit of a mix of Jeff Fisher with an unhealthy dose of Ben McAdoo. :nerd:

skeepe

Immortal

I can’t even...

The Dreamweavers are no world-beaters by any stretch, but they could’ve been 3-0 if I didn’t keep pulling the wrong rein.

I’m a bit like Jeff Fisher with an unhealthy dose of Ben McAdoo. :nerd:

I thought I was going to have one of those weeks this week. I’ve got a 36, 32 and 21 on the bench.

Thank God for Ha Ha Clinton-Dix.

Mjp81

Juniors

I can’t even...

I’m a bit of a mix of Jeff Fisher with an unhealthy dose of Ben McAdoo. :nerd:
I’m straight out Dave Gettleman.

skeepe

Immortal
In what is in no way a knee-jerk reaction based on a small sample size, the Andy Dalton era is over at House of Carr, and the Daniel Jones era is about to begin.

nick87

Coach
The defending champs are back on track and leading the division.

Things are going really well and they're excited by the development of their young WRs. As such Antonio Brown is on the block for a late round pick ;)