What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Eels Jersey Discussion Thread

Happy MEel

First Grade
The 2019 Heritage jersey is the best I’ve seen in a long time. Even the Aland branding blends seamlessly into the design. More of this please...

images

Last edited:

chiefy1

Juniors
Im not a fan of the 86 jersey. Sure use it as an away jersey, but we need a predominantly blue home kit. The 86 jersey is a mishmash of a jersey that is focused on the mid region. Mark Tookey wouldn't look good in the 86 kit.

Weve used the V before, why not now in a modern new kit.

eel01s

Bench
We are stuck with the current one again next year. I think it is a 3 year minimum for each home strip.

chiefy1

Juniors
Im 100% sure we've only won one game in two years in the current yellow stiper jersey. The only game we won was against the dawgs @ anz

We're like 1 - 21 losses with the yellow stripes for Losers.

Its 2 years by the way not 3

Its an absolute losers kit period

Last edited:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The 2019 Heritage jersey is the best I’ve seen in a long time. Even the Aland branding blends seamlessly into the design. More of this please...

images
Yep it’s a no f**king brainer, they look awesome.

We won about 8 spoons with the current POS jersey just f**k it off ASAP.

Bazal

Post Whore
Keep the blue we have now. Great jersey

Obviously burn the yellow and tell the NRL to get f**ked if they want an away jersey.

Latest posts