What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

flippikat

Bench
Did some jersey swaps between teams

View attachment 33203

The Raiders may do the trick as an alternate if you swapped the white & green.

The Souths one would be a cool Nines jersey.

The Broncos one looks a bit like the 1987 "jersey that never was" - the original (never used) concept for the first Broncos home jersey, before they went for mid-jersey stripes instead of a V.

ComradePanda

Juniors
Recent pick up and one of the best jerseys in the collection now:
the very first sponsored Souths jersey, and apparently the first sponsored jersey to appear on television.

Ive been trying to work out exactly when they started reinforcing armpits like this, and it seems to depend on the manufacturer annoyingly.
DbbyaRx.jpg

gzerounian

Juniors
Recent pick up and one of the best jerseys in the collection now:
the very first sponsored Souths jersey, and apparently the first sponsored jersey to appear on television.

Ive been trying to work out exactly when they started reinforcing armpits like this, and it seems to depend on the manufacturer annoyingly.
DbbyaRx.jpg
Screenshot_20190924_080414.jpg
Love it. Looks pretty genuine to me. Probably a lower grade jersey. Sponsor and number seem a little bit high but that could just come down to human sewing.

kdalymc

Bench
Broncos in that Eels template would look alot like our 2015 jersey, which was meant to emulate the 1992 jersyes.
But failed miserably. The 92 jersey had white...
The 16/17/18 jersey was the best. Replicated exactly the 99 (ish?) onwards jerseys which pretty much replicated the 92 jersey.

f**k knows who approved the maroon and gold sharks jersey

With all the recent publicity of the Rugby League International Federation (rlif) it has come to my attention that the RLIF logo is pretty p%ss poor.. Anyone got any ideas on how we could improve it... World Rugby has a nice logo
imagesource.php

120px-World_Rugby_logo.png

sempmrh

Juniors
With all the recent publicity of the Rugby League International Federation (rlif) it has come to my attention that the RLIF logo is pretty p%ss poor.. Anyone got any ideas on how we could improve it... World Rugby has a nice logo
imagesource.php

120px-World_Rugby_logo.png
The RLIF logo always makes me think of razors and razor blades.