What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I’m out!

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
source.gif

Dragon David

First Grade
see You next year boys this is too depressing, hope you all have a great Christmas and new year with your families and I hope my next 12 months are better than the last 12 lol all the best! WCD:thumbsup:
Yeah, all the very best of health and happiness and a great Christmas to you and your family WCD. Loved your posts through the year and I agree that it has been depressing.
All Dragons forum members and readers are feeling this way I should imagine. Our club has now reached the bottom of the pit and unless there is a miracle come our way, getting back up to the top and out of the pit will take a long time the way things are panning out.
We know that much of the downfall has been through the inadequacies of the coaching staff and board members over the past 6 years grinding us to the depths of despair. But this year has been, how I sense it, far worse in terms of our outrage compared to the previous years under McGregor.
When you hear and read that a lot of the established players wanting to leave and go elsewhere to play does not bode well for securing future recruits.
How bloody good was it several years ago when we could all look forward to competitive and exciting games played by the Dragons. Now its dread and dire and hoping to lose games with the hope of getting McGregor sacked. What a terrible state of affairs and when it will end, no-one knows!!

dragon thomo

Juniors
I am with you West Coast. Cant take the crap the Management of our great club puts on its own supporters.
In due respect to all the supporters i will not be on the forum and also attending another Dragons game while McGregor is our coach.
All the best to you all and even you Muzby
Take Care

BLM01

First Grade
WCD...wait a minute. Mcgregor is about to be..........
No could not do it to you.
If you are out...Merry Xmas, happy New Year.
Keep your health improving and all the best to whats most important and that be family
Catch you in the 20's....but it may be by the 30's that the club becomes strong again :mad:

BBTB

Juniors
Yeah, all the very best of health and happiness and a great Christmas to you and your family WCD. Loved your posts through the year and I agree that it has been depressing.
All Dragons forum members and readers are feeling this way I should imagine. Our club has now reached the bottom of the pit and unless there is a miracle come our way, getting back up to the top and out of the pit will take a long time the way things are panning out.
We know that much of the downfall has been through the inadequacies of the coaching staff and board members over the past 6 years grinding us to the depths of despair. But this year has been, how I sense it, far worse in terms of our outrage compared to the previous years under McGregor.
When you hear and read that a lot of the established players wanting to leave and go elsewhere to play does not bode well for securing future recruits.
How bloody good was it several years ago when we could all look forward to competitive and exciting games played by the Dragons. Now its dread and dire and hoping to lose games with the hope of getting McGregor sacked. What a terrible state of affairs and when it will end, no-one knows!!
Surely sanity will prevail,. And these Imbosiles running our club will be sacked.
Bruce Gordon, surely will want to protect his investment..

Latest posts