What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Frizell

dragons girl

Juniors
Tedesco left the Tigers to go to a team with a chance of winning a premiership. Tyson knows now that as McIdiot has two more years then his window of opportunity is closing very quickly.
I hate to see him leave but I don’t blame him one bit.
We are a club going down the toilet and there we are going to remain there for some time until there is a total clean out of the Board and the coaching staff.
I will always support my team even with these dark clouds hovering our once proud club
I don't want to see any of our top players go.rButdoes our board really know or care about this?Probably not Mary is safe says it all at least 5 more years of this shit

Walpole

Juniors
I'd like to see Brown as head coach and Flanagan as assistant for the next two years. Having Gus as GM football would also be good as the combination of these 3 would give players, fans and sponsors a bit of confidence.
I'd like to see Flanagan, Brown and Gould f**k off all together and someone with no connection to the club, McGregor or PEDs put in charge.

BBTB

Juniors
Tedesco left the Tigers to go to a team with a chance of winning a premiership. Tyson knows now that as McIdiot has two more years then his window of opportunity is closing very quickly.
I hate to see him leave but I don’t blame him one bit.
We are a club going down the toilet and there we are going to remain there for some time until there is a total clean out of the Board and the coaching staff.
I will always support my team even with these dark clouds hovering our once proud club
Me as well... (Team)
But this band of fools managing or club
must go. Total clean out.. Management,
Coaching, Board...
Personally I will not rejoin this sham of a club..... While ever,
Craig (fat Albert) Young.
Or Milward, McGregor,
And definitely our CEO. B.Johnson.
Through in the Committee...
and the football dept.

Dragon David

First Grade
Frizz not happy neither is his wife. So the rumours could be true parra
interested probably others.
This is said very said
It is indeed sad Dragonsamy if Frizz's wife and I suppose other wives and partners of our players are not happy (I am assuming this is in connection with JDB). The feelings of wives and partners would have severe consequences on how our players are motivated with JDB hanging around at training and other issues. Even though it is certainly not a proven felony, it all just took being in the wrong place at the wrong time (and of course there is never a right time or place in these instances) to totally destabilise the team and I guess family life at the Dragons. Happy wife means happy life as the saying goes.
Cheers!

BBTB

Juniors
This may be just the beginning. There are a few others who are seeking to get out as well.

Things will get much worse before they will get better.

No point suggesting this player or that player will come to the Dragons. We are toxic. Expect more journeymen to be signed.
This committee is Cancer spreading through our club...
They must go..

The only positive I can see for what is happening is with all these contracted players wanting out we should have around 6 million to spend on the cap next year.

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
Well the sky is the limit with our mob - the trouble is that it is getting blacker by the day .

On a side note , I was just reading how the yanks wish to formally impeach Trump , I wonder if we can do the same with our board ?

Sadly for that to happen, we would have to have some voting rights. We don't.

Maybe we can complain to the Ombudsman.

Latest posts