What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Future NRL Stadiums part II

JonnoM

Juniors
I still think the render is slightly off.
I mentioned it previously,but the the corners need to be filled where the scoreboards go.
Small detail but a massive improvement in the overall bowl.

JonnoM

Juniors
I think level 6 atmosphere will improve!
It will actually be part of the whole bowl,and not cut off,as per the current design.

Perth Red

Post Whore
50,000 improved viewing seats and some people are still complaining.

Lol 800mill got 50,000 slightLy improved viewing seats, whilst losing 15k seats, sounds a great return on investment lol Dont suppose the nrl will be impressed at losing $2mill plus in ticket sales for every GF.

It’s not between old and new, but it is there

View attachment 33281

If you look at the detailed plans that apparent standing area is part of the Level 2 corporate level and seems to be the open air part of the corporate suites bridging the gap between the enclosed suite and the couple of rows of tiered seating allocated to the suite. A bit confusing because on the eastern side it seems to feature dividing walls between each suite and the western side (closest to camera in the render) there are no divides.

If you look at the detailed plans that apparent standing area is part of the Level 2 corporate level and seems to be the open air part of the corporate suites bridging the gap between the enclosed suite and the couple of rows of tiered seating allocated to the suite. A bit confusing because on the eastern side it seems to feature dividing walls between each suite and the western side (closest to camera in the render) there are no divides.

I’d considered that in a previous post, but wouldn’t that mean obstructed views from inside the box itself? Doesn’t seem like a smart set up.

siv

First Grade
Lol 800mill got 50,000 slightLy improved viewing seats, whilst losing 15k seats, sounds a great return on investment lol Dont suppose the nrl will be impressed at losing $2mill plus in ticket sales for every GF.

They will do what they always do

Jack up the prices by 20%

And reduce match day content

juro

Bench
How much difference will the changes to the lower bowl make? I can see that the fans are marginally closer, but how does that compare with Suncorp or BankWest?

unforgiven

Bench
How much difference will the changes to the lower bowl make? I can see that the fans are marginally closer, but how does that compare with Suncorp or BankWest?
Apparently they will be closer than Suncorp and the new Perth Stadium, though you would hope it would be closer than Perth!

horrie hastings

First Grade
I wish they would wait till the SFS is completed or near completed till they touch ANZ, then pull it down and build a proper 75,000-80, 000 capacity state of the art rectangular stadium, trouble is Gladys may not be in power by then and Labor would just leave ANZ as is.

Perth Red

Post Whore
If the average attendance increases due to improved views and facilities it will be worth it

From comments on here the main reasons people don’t like anz for club games are nothing to do afterwards in the area and crap atmosphere in a 3/4 empty stadium. I don’t see this as offering solutions to either of those issues?