What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Dally M Awards

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Didn't Reed top the NRL tackle count ?

Not that there is an award for that, he wont knock Cam360 off his perch but thats a pretty decent effort.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Here's the points up round 12

https://www.nrl.com/hall-of-fame/dally-m-awards/2019-leaderboard/

Moses is definitely a shot as we won more games in the back half of the season than we did in the front half, ( 10 - 2 vs 6 - 6 ) and Gutho I reckon wouldn't polled as well in the back half of the season as he did in the front half. When you run through it, he''s the one that's denying Moses points with Moses there on 12 and the King on 10.

Pearce leading there, but is no chance as the Knights fell in a hole, Then you have Munster, Cook , big JT, Cam-Zillions and Teddy. I think Cook was better leading into SOO than after, and it showed in the Rabbits results ( 6-6 after rnd 12 and 10-2 before ) Big JT will have scored OK as compared to his teammates, but again wasn't exactly setting the world on fire in a struggling team. Though would be a decent smokey as there's not a lot blokes in that squad taking whatever points were available off him, he also missed a chunk of games at the beginning of the season.

The Cams will probably take points off each other, though I reckon Munster was a bit quiet later in the season whilst Cam-zillions was consistently good, so he's gonna go up at least a coupla places.

Teddy's gonna have polled well no doubt. It's hard to say if he's lost points to teammates too much or not, Keary sure would have picked up some, but was out a chunk of games from round 12 on, If it was simply based on who is the best player this year, Teddy would be un-backable.

No one from the Raiders gets much of a mention, i think they've played too well as a team for any single player to stand out, whilst Hodgson's been very good , so have the likes of Papali , Wighton etc.

I'm going

Teddy
Camzillions
Moses

chiefy1

Juniors
It's going to be a split decision between Moses & Tedesco. Moses would have picked up top or second place in each of our back half wins, whilst there is plenty of competition at the Rorters.
Im tipping moses

Latest posts