What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vent to Club

since77

Juniors
At what point does continuing membership be labelled as "enabling"?

Honestly no judgment (I'm just baffled as f**k) as we all have the right to make whatever choice we feel necessary

I honestly don’t understand why people mindlessly renew their membership every year under the current circumstances. Would these same people go to the same restaurant every week if the food was always crap? Would they support the same businesses over and over if the product / service was continually sub par? It’s astonishing to think that there will probably be enough people who just blindly renew their membership again this year that the club will consider the level to be a “pass mark” as BJ says.....

The fans have real power with those membership renewal decisions - it’s frustrating to know there’s a huge section of fans who won’t use that power.

hazzbeen

Bench
I honestly don’t understand why people mindlessly renew their membership every year under the current circumstances. Would these same people go to the same restaurant every week if the food was always crap? Would they support the same businesses over and over if the product / service was continually sub par? It’s astonishing to think that there will probably be enough people who just blindly renew their membership again this year that the club will consider the level to be a “pass mark” as BJ says.....

The fans have real power with those membership renewal decisions - it’s frustrating to know there’s a huge section of fans who won’t use that power.
Well said mate .... If they are happy with mediocre , then continue with memberships . Some will say I am not a true supporter , and should support my team no matter what ..... I have more passion for this once Mighty St George team than most but I will not be treated like a imbecile by the management Coach until they get their act together before its too late .... If it does continue for another 6 years or so with no significant up turn , IMO it will be to late...

RedVDave

First Grade
So many times I have called the leagues club or football office with numerous questions only to be told "I don't know" "We are not sure" "We can't answer that at this stage" our club reeks of unprofessionalism they legitimately don't give a toss about the fans. It's such a shame the fans care so much yet the hiarchy care so little mediocrity is accepted from top to bottom all across the board we are run by dinosaurs our leagues club is the most uninspiring place to visit just like our team were uninspiring to watch this season, we as fans deserve so much better.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
I have no respect for these two whatsoever.

They are assisting the club self harm.

Pathetic.

Straight Shooter
That’s a bit harsh mate, you don’t even personally know us. It’s a bloody game, we all love the club but that’s taking it way too far, that is honestly something I’d expect my 7 year old son to say.

Latest posts