What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Frizell

Gareth67

First Grade
Sadly for that to happen, we would have to have some voting rights. We don't.

Maybe we can complain to the Ombudsman.

I continually forget about that Johno - no voting for members . “ Take what we give you and stop your complaining “ .

The unscrupulous beggars have made their positions absolutely impregnable and our complaints are and always have been falling on deaf ears .

Last edited:

Btk

Juniors
Mate, you have posted that link in 2 threads. It doesnt work.

If its the Frizell article it has been posted. If its new please copy and paste the content, and refer to the site. I know some automatically go to spam. Thx.
Yeah, I've just realised that there seems to be an automated rule preventing the proper web address from being displayed.

It is the Frizz article but I didn't notice any prior postings - if people have already seen it then pls disregard.

TruSaint

Referee
Yeah, I've just realised that there seems to be an automated rule preventing the proper web address from being displayed.

It is the Frizz article but I didn't notice any prior postings - if people have already seen it then pls disregard.

all good.

blacksafake

First Grade
This may be just the beginning. There are a few others who are seeking to get out as well.

Things will get much worse before they will get better.

No point suggesting this player or that player will come to the Dragons. We are toxic. Expect more journeymen to be signed.

Did this all start with Widdop & if so it’s now our 2 best who want out because of the arrogance of those in charge. The club has shown it’s hand so anyone who asks to be released will probably be allowed.History shows that when players are unhappy it’s the coach that goes but not our mob.

possm

Coach
This may be just the beginning. There are a few others who are seeking to get out as well.

Things will get much worse before they will get better.

No point suggesting this player or that player will come to the Dragons. We are toxic. Expect more journeymen to be signed.
Who do you believe wants to go to another club?

possm

Coach
Did this all start with Widdop & if so it’s now our 2 best who want out because of the arrogance of those in charge. The club has shown it’s hand so anyone who asks to be released will probably be allowed.History shows that when players are unhappy it’s the coach that goes but not our mob.
So wouldn't it be nice if Lafai is unhappy?

corvettedragon

Juniors
Frizell in talks with the dogs indirectly. I can't take this shit anymore. Been supporting the dragons for almost 50 years, but I am considering following (not supporting) another team till mcfraud is chopped.

BLM01

First Grade
Frizell in talks with the dogs indirectly. I can't take this shit anymore. Been supporting the dragons for almost 50 years, but I am considering following (not supporting) another team till mcfraud is chopped.
I wonder what the NRL think about that if you already know prior to Nov 1.
First Roosters, Eels, Storm, Manly and now Dogs
I see a fine coming if true...or his manager is really rattling those cages now that he knows things are changing.
Frizz to stay...and be happy!....may even be offered a new contract from 2021. Who would of thought

corvettedragon

Juniors
Disregard my last comment. Player swap on the cards with sharks. Flanno to dragons as expected. But sauce said fifita/frizell swap being talked about.

ViceVersa

Juniors
Tyson Frizell denies he wants to quit the Dragons

Michael Carayannis and Paul Kent, The Daily Telegraph
September 27, 2019 12:11am

St George Illawarra’s star back-rower Tyson Frizell has again been forced to defend his future at the club after reports surfaced — for the second time in recent months — that he wanted out of the Dragons.

Frizell quashed suggestions this week that he wanted to move on from the Dragons immediately, despite having a year to run on his deal.

This time the representative forward was linked to a potential move to Parramatta.

But Frizell reinforced his commitment to the Red V despite their disastrous 2019.

“I am not looking to get out of my contract at all nor am I unhappy at the club,” Frizell said.

“I have no idea where these rumours come from.”

Frizell extended his stay at the Dragons until next year in 2016. And next year he is on a significant monetary whack.

Frizell has had preliminary discussions with the Dragons about staying beyond next year.

Part of those talks have included Frizell’s management getting a gauge about their client’s potential worth on the open market — which is potentially why news of Frizell wanting out has surfaced.

Frizell was on hand to watch the Dragons’ Canterbury Cup side play at Kogarah Oval on Sunday and was around the club again earlier this week. No one at the Dragons has any indication that Frizell wants out.

Complicating the chances of an early extension is that the Dragons are unsure how much cap space they will have until Jack de Belin’s future is sorted out. De Belin, who will know before round one if he will play again, is also off-contact at the end of next season.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...r/news-story/1e9ecdbb807f53ffb5c1460a0e4c92ab

qld redvee

Juniors
Read an article that said that saints were thinking Frizz was too busted to extend his contract and this is how his management were seeing what his worth was .. maybe saints should ask supercoach WHY Frizz is busted. why he is used as a battering ram only and why he looks SO much better in a blues jersey ... Gee whiz Ive just realised the answer its all those pathetic assisstants THAT SUPERCOACH ENDORSED that causes the problems ,, Catch phrase for 2020 "IVe got the ancillary staff that I want" ... after we get new ones that he can work with ... As if he would agree with the board that Flanno or a sheens gould directing him would get the nod ... BJ YOU sign the best to get us out this mess !!!!!!!!!!!!

possm

Coach
Disregard my last comment. Player swap on the cards with sharks. Flanno to dragons as expected. But sauce said fifita/frizell swap being talked about.
I've heard the club wants to keep Frizell however, if he wants out they will make a play for Broncos Fifita.

redVinme

Juniors
I've heard the club wants to keep Frizell however, if he wants out they will make a play for Broncos Fifita.

I'd love a trade deal there.
Friz for fifita
Aitken lafai, Allgood, maranta and whoever else for Staggs.yes please

Latest posts