What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Stevie

Bench
No no no.... The 250K that Lockyer was on was used to buy Milford and Jack Bird... The 80K leftover is being put aside in case Folau is ever able to play again....

Who cares?

We finished higher on the table in regular season then smashed those pathetic merkins 58-0 in the finals.

Go Parra!

Bazal

Post Whore
Who does the Broncos let go to pave way for Croft ?

I mean Broncos dollars is a real thing but let's be honest, I hardly think a bloke who's shown very little as a first grader is going to take any cheating to sign.

Busted old Alex Glenn has been offered 250k less or something for eg. Either he leaves or he signs for half his current deal and there's all or most of the money for Croft either way...

Especially cos 250k frees up twice that in Bronco dollars obviously

hindy111

Post Whore
I agree with what Gould said.
Teams who finished 5th-15th are closer to each other then the team who finished 5th and the top 3.
Had Saints or Tigers or Cowboys made finals they would be capable of beating us or Sharks or Manly.

Next year I wouldn't be suprised if we flop. For me our only hope is Stefano and Kafusi come good and Mahoney and DBrown go to another level.
Not sure who else in our squad can go to another level next season? Everyone played close to their best level.
RCG is handy but we have lost Tepai and Manu. I actualy feel we need 2 more top shelf forwards. Frizzel and another 2nd rower. Taka is ok and so is Alvaro but both are areas we can improve. RCG takes Alvaro spot. Frizzel would take Manu and a 2nd rower of bench would be what need.
Isaac Luke would be an option for 1 yr.l also.

Gronk

Staff member
Teams who finished 5th-15th are closer to each other then the team who finished 5th and the top 3.
Had Saints or Tigers or Cowboys made finals they would be capable of beating us or Sharks or Manly.

Next year I wouldn't be suprised if we flop. For me our only hope is Stefano and Kafusi come good and Mahoney and DBrown go to another level.
Not sure who else in our squad can go to another level next season? Everyone played close to their best level.
RCG is handy but we have lost Tepai and Manu. I actualy feel we need 2 more top shelf forwards. Frizzel and another 2nd rower. Taka is ok and so is Alvaro but both are areas we can improve. RCG takes Alvaro spot. Frizzel would take Manu and a 2nd rower of bench would be what need.
Genius. You say we need two more forwards and a hooker. If only the retention committee had this same goals. Oh wait, they do....:rolling_eyes:

eel01s

Bench
I think we will have a better pack next season provided we get a good replacement for Mau. If the supposed signing comes off I think we will have upgraded on both Moeroa and an aging Mau. Just need to replace Gower with a younger player and get another dummy half to interchange with Mahoney.

hineyrulz

Post Whore

Well we all can’t be as successful and as well run as Penrith.

84 Baby

Referee
Well Frizell will be making the calls and if it's the Roosters and they need to offload Crighton, then I say welcome to the Eels, Angus !
But we’d be in the co-drivers seat, just cause he wants to go to Rorters doesn’t mean we have to take Crichton

84 Baby

Referee
The other thing is if we take Crichton and Rorters take Frizell then that would facilitate Drags to take Bird which will provide Donkeys with room to resign Fifita.
Surely the simpler move for the NRLs sake is we just take Fifita

Latest posts