What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 FW3 Fri - Raiders 16-10 Rabbitohs @ GIO

Finals Week 3: Raiders v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bileduct

Coach
No lower grades. Gates open at 6pm.

The two clubs face off in the NSWRL Jersey Flegg U20 Grand Final on Sunday at Bankwest Stadium.
Wow, that's ridiculous. With two WNRL games on this weekend you would have thought they'd have put them before both preliminary finals instead of just the one tomorrow night.

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, that's ridiculous. With two WNRL games on this weekend you would have thought they'd have put them before both preliminary finals instead of just the one tomorrow night.
This year both Friday finals matches in Weeks 2 and 3 have been standalone - to allow for NRLW standalone matches last Sunday (Auckland) and this Sunday (Leichhardt).

Grapple

Bench
I can see it going like this ; Souths experience in big games and simple basic footy gets them ahead by half time as Canberra try their hand too much early on and have trouble settling in. Second half Canberra gets the home crowd behind them in the last 25 mins and goes on to control possession as Souths run out of steam.

Canberra 28
Souths 18

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
Only a few hours until my regularly scheduled shortened breaths and heart palpitations.

I think we will win but its going to be a lot closer than the media and bookies are saying.

mozza91

Coach
I was confident about the Raiders getting up early in the week but I’m worried now.

Got a feeling the Refs will get Souths over the line. The NRL would kill for a Rabbitohs/Roosters Grand Final.

Burns

First Grade
There is an absolute mood in Canberra right now

this will be the most rowdy game

King hit

Coach
Best of luck to the Raiders tonight. Been a long time between grand finals and to see them make it would provide extra excitement next Sunday.

They have done so well this year and deserve a genuine shot

yobbo84

First Grade
Listening to the chit-chat around here at GIO while eating dinner and walking around... Their fans are ridiculously confident. Lots of 'Souths are busted' talk.

If my boys can start very physical, an ambush could be on the cards.

If we concede early, things could snowball and it could be party time for them here.

Atmosphere is going to be nuts.

Xcalibre

Juniors
The way Canberrans are carrying on you’d think they were in the gf. Making green beer etc. which I’ve only seen for grand finals and SOO.

Hopefully the players realise they have to win this to be in the gf, otherwise Souths will be too good. I wouldn’t be surprised if Souths win but will tip Raiders by a BYC penalty goal after the siren to win it.

Xcalibre

Juniors
Listening to the chit-chat around here at GIO while eating dinner and walking around... Their fans are ridiculously confident. Lots of 'Souths are busted' talk.

If my boys can start very physical, an ambush could be on the cards.

If we concede early, things could snowball and it could be party time for them here.

Atmosphere is going to be nuts.

Dunno why. Sure they beat Storm in Melbourne to get here but it was a bludger of a game. I’d be shittin bricks if I was them. If your mob click, and the RaiDerps show up, it could be catastrophic for them.

Latest posts