What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

jak

Bench
You got that right, jak.
Hit the old mute button l did.

By the way, did l mention that l designed the new Makita cordless power drill / driver?

Its has variable speed power with 21 torque settings and can be used underwater with a single charge lasting 24 hrs.

The whole project was based on my mother-in-law!
and does your mother in law no the whole project was based on her?

BLM01

First Grade
Frizz already released and signed by parramatta just waiting for the right time to announce don’t wanna upset the fans my gues
Then again f**k the fans
Yeh sure they have and why would they release him from his last year
Its never a right time to announce that because of the outrage from the fan base, but give it a shot on XMAS eve so it wall all die down by New Year.

Gareth67

First Grade
I know that I am grasping at straws
But maybe
He is more busted than we think

Possibility ken272 , the man has not been able to play fully fit for quite some time and that coupled with the rate that our Mary has been getting rid of his ‘ under qualified ‘ medical staff there will only be band-aids and a few bottles of Dettol left to repair our walking wounded.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Frizz already released and signed by parramatta just waiting for the right time to announce don’t wanna upset the fans my gues
Then again f**k the fans
On Jason Nightingales Instagram the other day he was asking Saints fans in his coffee shop about Friz going to Parra having a good laugh. I think it’s all a gee up.