What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Week 3 Finals - The GF qualifiers

TheParraboy

Staff member
Friday 27/9 Raiders v Souths - sold out in Canberra

Saturday 28/9 Roosters v Storm,
seeing on social media they are giving free tickets to this? If Parra was playing I can see it being a sellout, no surprise really

Eelogical

Referee
We’ve currently got the longest premiership drought. Number 2 is Canberra. So we need to win before them.
Why do we need to win before them? Is there a contest between the Eels and the Raiders that I'm not aware of?

emjaycee

Coach
We’ve currently got the longest premiership drought. Number 2 is Canberra. So we need to win before them.
You do realise that if they win before us we still have the longest drought and that if we win, then 15 teams actually have a longer drought than us right?

84 Baby

Referee
You do realise that if they win before us we still have the longest drought and that if we win, then 15 teams actually have a longer drought than us right?
Yes and yes? I’m not sure why you are asking. If we win before them, firstly we can laugh at all those other loosers, but especially at Canberra for their drought.
If Canberra win, the next longest is Warriors and that’s not as funny

Eelogical

Referee
Yes and yes? I’m not sure why you are asking. If we win before them, firstly we can laugh at all those other loosers, but especially at Canberra for their drought.
If Canberra win, the next longest is Warriors and that’s not as funny
Our time will come. After all, we're Eels. Once the ocean levels rise enough we'll be a force to be reckoned with.

Latest posts