What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Week 3 Finals - The GF qualifiers

strider

Post Whore
You'd seriously rather the Storm or Roosters to win? I wouldn't.
I judge it by the team with the least merkins

Canberra - i find it hard to pick anyone who is not a merkin .. CNK, Sezar, Cotric
Melbourne - merkins galore
Souths - Hqlf a team of merkins - those that arent, Murray, Cook, Reynolds, Graham, Johnstone, Douhy
Roosters - least number of merkins - non-merkins Teddy, toupu, morris, manu, keary, cronk, aubusson, radley, several forwards

I judge it by the team with the least merkins

Canberra - i find it hard to pick anyone who is not a merkin .. CNK, Sezar, Cotric
Melbourne - merkins galore
Souths - Hqlf a team of merkins - those that arent, Murray, Cook, Reynolds, Graham, Johnstone, Douhy
Roosters - least number of merkins - non-merkins Teddy, toupu, morris, manu, keary, cronk, aubusson, radley, several forwards

Souths can't beat Roosters or Melbourne. Souths wouldn't beat the Eels. Canberra can.
Croker is not a super-merkin either. Soliola is a great bloke.

Don't forget Ricky.
Oh I don't like Ricky, but if it's a choice between him winning or either Roosters / Storm it's not close from my perspective.....particularly the Storm, who've introduced to the game such crowd pleasers as the crucher, the chicken wing, the southern felcher and the subsidiary ledger TPA.

strider

Post Whore
My preferred premiers order
Roosters
Soufs
Raiders
Daylight
End of the world
Storm

Likely premiers
Roosters
Storm
Raiders
Soufs

Oh I don't like Ricky, but if it's a choice between him winning or either Roosters / Storm it's not close from my perspective.....particularly the Storm, who've introduced to the game such crowd pleasers as the crucher, the chicken wing, the southern felcher and the subsidiary ledger TPA.
I usually like Canberra but with Ricky and the dickheads in their team I like them less than usual atm. It would be nice for their fans though. But I think Roosters winning would bother me the least as they don't have a lot of dickheads and, ironically because of their extra spending, I consider it a bit of a nothing title. With their advantage they should be winning titles or thereabouts. And they don't seem to have a lot of fans to rub their success in our face.

Latest posts