What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All this Macca's talk has me thinking

snout

First Grade
Another good trivia question:
When darren albert scored the winning try in the GF against manly after joey when the short side.....who played the ball?

Darren albert.
Never noticed this til l saw it the other day and lve seen that try 100 times.
He was probablt the laziest winger ever so surprising he backed up after playing it.

carcharias

Immortal
Another good trivia question:
When darren albert scored the winning try in the GF against manly after joey when the short side.....who played the ball?

Darren albert.
Never noticed this til l saw it the other day and lve seen that try 100 times.
He was probablt the laziest winger ever so surprising he backed up after playing it.

Joey told him to “ stay alive” as he played the ball.

Great footy moment,

snout

First Grade
Heard Matt johns explain that the johns brothers always noticed when a winger went to marker he was rarely covered in his defensive spot by someone else.

Joey spotted hoppa at marker and ran straight down his wing.

Ah...to have a smart 7.

carcharias

Immortal
I had KFC in Africa once.
We reckon they weren’t given the full 11 secret herbs and spices.

Not quite there.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Pity that Darren Albert never did much for us.

Thats because he was shit. Who was the tosser we signed from someone else that fell in love and went to England in the middle of the season? It's not that big Kiwi forward dude and that tasty bit of crumpet either. Twas a winger i'm sure of it...

Thats because he was shit. Who was the tosser we signed from someone else that fell in love and went to England in the middle of the season? It's not that big Kiwi forward dude and that tasty bit of crumpet either. Twas a winger i'm sure of it...
that tasty bit of crumpet....The Pleasure Machine. That was some goood wanking material...

snout

First Grade
Matt seers?

He killed it at the Bears. Speed machine.
In reverse for us.

Frenzy.

Immortal
that tasty bit of crumpet....The Pleasure Machine. That was some goood wanking material...

Different crumpet isn't it?

Solomon Haumono was hooked up with TPM and I don't remember him ever signing for The Sharks. He absconded from the Bulldogs to chase the tail to the UK but that turned out to be a scam concocted by him and his buddy Mundine to get out of the deal and join St George

506855af445a1d0462ed86d5016b7fa2.jpg

Different crumpet isn't it?

Solomon Haumono was hooked up with TPM and I don't remember him ever signing for The Sharks. He absconded from the Bulldogs to chase the tail to the UK but that turned out to be a scam concocted by him and his buddy Mundine to get out of the deal and join St George

View attachment 33362
Cools said "It's not that big Kiwi forward dude and that tasty bit of crumpet either"
I was just "imagining" the said crumpet......not worrying about what else was said haha

Frenzy.

Immortal
Cools said "It's not that big Kiwi forward dude and that tasty bit of crumpet either"
I was just "imagining" the said crumpet......not worrying about what else was said haha

I didn't read cools post closely. I just got excitable over TPM and immediately went to google

Frenzy.

Immortal
5D0F3D2A-9BEB-4CEE-8143-C1D1658CC580.jpeg
Hey Carina, you remember all those Bernard King My Kitchen Rules tarts that were in here in the Game day cook off thread throwing up fharkcan marinated ducks breast, manning river mud crabs blah blah dishes trying to impress us all. Well, just check out the food lines and shit they are posting up now.

quigs the lot of them.

Sorry quigs (the merkin kind)

Transmission will return to normal

Crispy skin duck with blood orange, whole grain mustard, honey and 5 peppercorn sauce.

Slow roast in chicken stock infused with cinnamon stick, star anise and coriander

Served with garden peas and semolina coated spuds and sweet spuds.

Happy now Quigs ya wanker!!

carcharias

Immortal
Grabbed a coffee from Engadine maccas this morning
Gave a knowing nod to the scomo mural as I drove past.