What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where will the Parramatta Eels finish in 2019?

Where will the Parramatta Eels finish in 2019?

• Total voters
I read it in a magazine. Dont remember the name of it. There was an interview with Jughead where he said that Archie was heavily into smack at the time.
Could hardly play a note. Reggie took over most guitar parts. There was a lot of tension in the band and Archie was put on an AVO when he assaulted Betty after a gig. It eventually led to the break up of the band.
Poor Betty. I wish she'd just get over that merkin.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I reckon we will finish 5th, smash the Donkeys in week 1 by a record margin.

Then unfortunately go do down to Melbourne who will beat us quite comfortably.

I also think this Sivo could be quite handy pick up so me and Hindy's mate Mik are putting 5k on him for leading try scorer @ 127-1 and hopefully make over 600k.

lingard

Coach
You should be an official NRL tipster. I'm guessing you're tipping us to finish around 5th next year?

I was wrong in my summation of Junior Paulo. Shaun Lane exceeded my expectations. Moses exceeded my expectations. So did Shivo, obviously. And I guess Mahoney did, too. Next year we will have a better team, on paper - RCG signing and that other elite back row signing that seems to be imminent. Dylan Brown will be better next year (and Moses, probably).
I'm tipping a possible fourth spot, but would be happy with 5th or 6th.