What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name a horse to follow

coolsteve

Juniors
For couple of weeks now the horse ingeegoodbe has been floating round me head. Don’t know if one of youse mentioned it or a trial on tv but runs today r8 Brisbane at $26. Does me head in thinking where I heard it. Looks like I’m on it now

to_ddeath

Coach
From this week -

Southern Moon (2nd in derby trial on Wednesday, hit line well after being held up)
Rondinella (not much luck in the Stocks, will be hard to beat over anything around 2000)
Mosh Music (not sure where it’s headed but keeps running well)
Mandela Effect (butchered beyond belief last night yet nearly runs 3rd, must follow).

hineyrulz

Post Whore
From this week -

Southern Moon (2nd in derby trial on Wednesday, hit line well after being held up)
Rondinella (not much luck in the Stocks, will be hard to beat over anything around 2000)
Mosh Music (not sure where it’s headed but keeps running well)
Mandela Effect (butchered beyond belief last night yet nearly runs 3rd, must follow).
That Slaughter cost me a packet, Sully could fo got up as well the merkin.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Stating the obvious but I think Personal is a very good filly.

Watching a replay of that race she had no right to win and did it with ears pricked in the end.

David Hayes has given her a massive wrap though so it will probably never win another race.

Latest posts