What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Crowd Watch

Burns

First Grade
Gee last night was good

what an atmosphere and vibe. Standing tickets were great, the temporary stands they put in were laughable.

Obviously it’s going to be years to a potential new stadium in Canberra but I think you would see a big lift in average crowds. The Viking Clap is an event that people want to be a part of.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Gee last night was good

what an atmosphere and vibe. Standing tickets were great, the temporary stands they put in were laughable.

Obviously it’s going to be years to a potential new stadium in Canberra but I think you would see a big lift in average crowds. The Viking Clap is an event that people want to be a part of.

those little stands they brought in looked like they had come from an under 8s netball competition. Did people even use them?

Burns

First Grade
those little stands they brought in looked like they had come from an under 8s netball competition. Did people even use them?
Probably counted 30 people? They were so so far removed from the action as well. Kinda see why they didn’t worry about installing anymore tbh. I don’t think the 28,500 ish by the Brumbies will ever be beaten.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
I think we knew this already, but an interesting statistic from the ABS:
I am heading to the afl gf now and am very interested to see how this event compares to our gf.

they are actually struggling to fill the mcc reserve at the moment, which is interesting.

Perth Red

Post Whore
I think we knew this already, but an interesting statistic from the ABS:

It’s really a Sydney thing rather than Melbourne being exceptional. Perth, Adelaide and Brisbane also get very big sports crowds. Sydney just isn’t that much of a sport attending city on the whole which is weird in itself.

Warriors Fever

Juniors
It’s really a Sydney thing rather than Melbourne being exceptional. Perth, Adelaide and Brisbane also get very big sports crowds. Sydney just isn’t that much of a sport attending city on the whole which is weird in itself.
We would have to see the household spend on tickets in those places as well. But you’re kind of right, Don’t forget Sydney has a lot more people and percentage of people living below the line.

Warriors Fever

Juniors
Last night was one of the best sporting nights of my life. Up there with the best atmosphere, it was awesome being a few rows up from silly Soliola banging that drum. It’s great how much Canberra gets behind the mighty Milk.

Latest posts