What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 FW3 Sat - Roosters 14-6 Storm @ SCG

Finals Week 3: Roosters v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
I want to see an extra time slugfest. Forget 5 minutes each way, that’s just not enough. Scores should be tied after that, with around 20 minutes or so of golden point as well.

Latrell, Tedesco, Smith and Munster being put on report would be a bonus.

King hit

Coach
This is pointing to a classic tonight. Besides last years grand final so many games between the two have been very tight. Roosters are hard to go past but I’m not entirely confident

TheFrog

Coach
I want to see an extra time slugfest. Forget 5 minutes each way, that’s just not enough. Scores should be tied after that, with around 20 minutes or so of golden point as well.

Latrell, Tedesco, Smith and Munster being put on report would be a bonus.
I doubt an hour's extra time would be enough, whoever wins this.

no name

Coach
I find Gasnier an ordinary commentator, but I was worried when I saw he was calling the women’s game.
My concerns were confirmed when I saw Anasta’s mug at the ground during the preview.

Channel 9 for me tonight.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Canberra fans will be hoping for a Melbourne win tonight, they've got the wood on them

Lightning rarely strikes twice, first win was fair play to them, last one was a very good bit of luck in ado Carr dropping The ball. I actually think their best chance will be against the roosters. No way Bellamy loses three times in a year to Stuart. Raiders did well against roosters this year and unlucky not to pick up a win.

Pugzley

Flush these Storm turds away Roosters!!!!

tenor.gif