What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 FW3 Sat - Roosters 14-6 Storm @ SCG

Finals Week 3: Roosters v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Perth Red

Post Whore
Well we were dogsht that half, not that roosters or refs were much better!

Come on Storm get your attack sorted out.

catstorm

Juniors
I just don’t understand how the commentary team can be so obtuse as to miss the Keary swinging arm as the reason for the concussion on Felise.

pantherz9103

First Grade
I can’t see the Storm winning from here, they’re not a noted comeback team and Roosters seem to have the wood on them. Looks like yet another year of Storm achieving highly but not winning the trophy that matters.

I’ll cheer for the Raiders next week obviously but not looking forward to the spectacle based on the style of footy being played or the crap refereeing.

greenBV4

Bench
Lol for a hair pull?
bit more than a just a little hair pull, he had a hand full of hair that had been ripped out, then hit him high again causing him to fail a HIA.

but he wont miss the GF for same reason Slater didn't the other year.

Billythekid

First Grade
Feels a lot like the GF last year for us, we just haven’t shown up. Thankfully the roosters haven’t either. Hoping the second half delivers slightly better footy.

Latest posts