What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 GF | PREMIERS - Roosters 14-8 Raiders @ ANZ

Grand Final: Roosters v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2019 - Grand Final
Sydney Roosters v Canberra Raiders
ANZ Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park (TICKETS)
Sunday 6 October 2019

Gates 1:15pm / State Championship 1:35pm / NRLW GF 4:05pm / Entertainment 6:30pm / NRL GF 7:15pm

TL-SYD19.png

1. James Tedesco 2. Daniel Tupou 3. Latrell Mitchell 4. Joseph Manu 5. Brett Morris 6. Luke Keary 7. Cooper Cronk 8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 9. Sam Verrills 10. Isaac Liu 11. Boyd Cordner 12. Mitchell Aubusson 13. Victor Radley
Interchange: 14. Angus Crichton 15. Zane Tetevano 16. Nat Butcher 17. Siosiua Taukeiaho 18. Lindsay Collins 19. Drew Hutchison 20. Jake Friend 21. Ryan Hall

TL-CAN19.png

1. Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad 2. Nick Cotric 3. Jarrod Croker 4. Joseph Leilua 5. Jordan Rapana 6. Jack Wighton 7. Aidan Sezer 8. Josh Papalii 9. Josh Hodgson 10. Iosia Soliola 11. John Bateman 12. Elliott Whitehead 13. Joseph Tapine
Interchange: 14. Bailey Simonsson 15. Emre Guler 16. Corey Horsburgh 17. Dunamis Lui 18. Sam Williams 19. Ryan Sutton 20. Siliva Havili 21. Sebastian Kris

xoKyYW1.png

Referees: Ben Cummins, Gerard Sutton
Sideline Officials: Nick Beashel, Chris Butler
Video Referees: Jared Maxwell, Ben Galea

Last edited by a moderator:

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
The big dance, or whatever seppo bullshit metrosexuals are calling it these days, has arrived.

And the green circus is amongst it for the first time since 94. Back then Ricky was an angry little gun half back, now he's just angry. People were watching pulp fiction and shawshank redemption and listening to Coolio.

Who will win? The financial wizardry of the roosters or the wacky boys from the nations capital?

Roosters by 8. Raiders to score 4 tries and neck beard BYC to miss every goal.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Just checking out tickets for the Grand Final, ticketek giving me tickets at the end of the ground I don’t like, checked 2 days ago and could tickets at the end I like, will probably wait till the members tickets go on sale Monday, have done that the last few Grand Finals I have been to as I want to sit in a section where the majority of supporters are Roosters fans. Will check a few times more before I go to bed.

Latest posts