What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 FW3 Sat - Roosters 14-6 Storm @ SCG

Finals Week 3: Roosters v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Reflector

Juniors
Yes I know it's not from THIS game, but let decent League fans enjoy things:
FO7Y08o.jpg

Spot On

Coach
Munster...overpaid, over rated and lazy. Hasnt got a clue when the game is on the line. He pisses me off in Origin, never getting the job done under pressure and lets Melbourne down in all major finals losses they cop. Not sure what Bellamy can do to get him firing.

Looking like a very big dud tbh.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
The fact that the storm are full of duds is why i think Smith will go around another year. Hes the best they have and besides the odd miss in defense he still has plenty left in the tank. He wont feel the storm will be able to do much without him and I think hes right

So long as hes enjoying the game still

Tommy Smith

Referee
Ok so my heart rate finally returned to normal so I can comment.

What a tense game. All Prelims are.

Toops
Angus
Lordner
Cronk
Teddy

I love them. Just adore these specimens.

And now we carry the flame for Sydney.

Your NSW captain carries the flame for all Sydneysiders!

EASTS TO WIN!!!!

We're gonna do it for all fans of other Sydney clubs.

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
MATCH REPORT - Roosters 14 Storm 6:

Roosters outlast Storm to secure grand final berth
Robert Crosby | September 28 2019 10:02PM

Sydney Roosters v Melbourne Storm

The Sydney Roosters have secured their place in the 2019 NRL grand final after defeating the Melbourne Storm 14-6 on Saturday evening.

Set to face the Canberra Raiders next Sunday for the right to be crowned premiers, the Roosters led from start to finish in an spirited encounter played before a crowd of 32,184 supporters at the Sydney Cricket Ground.

Read the full report - https://leagueunlimited.com/news/34199-roosters-v-storm-report/

Latest posts