What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 FW3 Sat - Roosters 14-6 Storm @ SCG

Finals Week 3: Roosters v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ram raid

Bench
I ended up going thanks to some free tickets. The atmosphere was good. I really enjoyed the joint I smoked in Moore Park at half time. The game itself looked pretty good, it's a shame I didn't get to enjoy it on TV.

Sonny83

Juniors
Glad Cooper Cronk took up such an honourable challenge by leaving one powerhouse for another (where he forced out a halfback who’d already won a comp) to probably finish his career with back to back premierships. I have so much respect for him. NOT!!!!

You again. I bet you got nothing to say on Maloney when he signed from Sharks to Palmfers..I imagined you fckn bat yourself during off season thinking he'll carry your team to another GF.

simmo05

Bench
So what was with this trackhead having his hand out for a testimonial match with JT, and then retiring 2 years later?

WTF?

f**ken money-grubbing turd just materialises when they’re cutting cheques?

He’s f**ken good.
And then a sneaky 15g ring for some bird who can stomach rooting a pos!

Perth Red

Post Whore
Still minor premiers, no one can take that away from us lol

I think the game plan was all wrong tonight, Cam playing so much of the game at 7 totally took Munster out of running the side. Hughes I’m really not convinced by. Sandor on the bench, wtf Bellamy?
On the plus side we’ve brought through some new players this year that look to have bright futures ahead of them.

We really need to let our talented forwards offload the ball more, poor ado Carr must hav thought he’d been transported to the Union World Cup he saw so little ball!

ReddFelon

Juniors
Storm were dumb dropping Croft. Now they have no actual halfback, I'm sure they'll lift one of the Easts Tigers or SC Falcons up next year, but how dumb to go into a final series with two fullbacks swapping in and out of the halves.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Storm were dumb dropping Croft. Now they have no actual halfback, I'm sure they'll lift one of the Easts Tigers or SC Falcons up next year, but how dumb to go into a final series with two fullbacks swapping in and out of the halves.

Would love to know what’s gone on with both Croft and chambers. Bellyache obviously not happy with either of them for some reason.

ReddFelon

Juniors
Would love to know what’s gone on with both Croft and chambers. Bellyache obviously not happy with either of them for some reason.
Chambers, I think, is in a situation where they want to move him on for cap space because they've got Olam and Scott at centre and are likely looking to bring in some younger players through the Easts and Sunshine Coast reserves to keep their stocks up. I also think he's at that point where he's won Origin and a premiership and would like to try his hand at Rugby Union before he's too old to succeed (hence he wants that big French Union money and doesn't want to end up like Barba who only got paid 3 games worth).

Croft on the other hand is an odd one, his form was iffy, but he played in the majority of their wins (given they only had 5 regular season losses I don't think he had a steep enough decline in form to lose him). If I'm a betting man I'd say Croft and Smith didn't get along and Smith has bullied him out of the club, potentially a benefit for the Broncos if they get him cheap because he feels unwanted. Would be hilarious if he went to the Titans under Holbrook.

Generalzod

Immortal
Now to get the vaso and watch it on Kayo. If this is my last post before I die of dehydration then I wanna say a big f**k you Cam, f**k you Bellamy, f**k you Chambers, f**k you Munster, f**k you Vunivalu and shhhhhh arse of a solo moaner....oh and f**k you too.
PS f**k you Croft and f**k you Scott.
Why dontcha all
Why dontcha all
Why dontcha all get f**ked
Why dontcha all
Why dontcha all
Why dontcha all get f**ked
Lol