What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 GF | PREMIERS - Roosters 14-8 Raiders @ ANZ

Grand Final: Roosters v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

azza29

Juniors
Already have my GF ticket, so for this week at least I’ll get behind those wacky Raiders.

(Still beats sitting through Manly v NZ back in 2011 :rolleyes:)

moffla

Bench
Feels weird not being in a grand final. But will be nice to watch without the stress in a weird way

Heart says Canberra, head says Roosters. Looking forward to it

Grapple

Bench
3rd time this year these two teams meet.

Last 2 were both close and both away games for Chooks.
22-18 Roosters
30-24 Roosters

I imagine this one will be close too. Canberra to win 26 - 22.
C.C. Hodgson

mongoose

Coach
I still can't believe we are in the grand final. The most bizarre thing about it is I have not enjoyed watching us play that much this year. Our attack has looked really clunky for most of the season, especially at home. It's just that we finally have 17 players who compete and fight on every play and for every inch. But we haven't been this ugly to watch since the Elliot years. Anyway it's worked and if thats what it takes to make a grand final in this comp then so be it.

If Roosters go into the game thinking they have it in the bag *cough 2003 cough* then they will get shown up, otherwise this is a good chance for them to go back to back.

Last edited:

Meapro Ham

Juniors
It’s hard to see how Canberra can score enough points to win. Most of their points in the finals have come from opposition turnovers and flukey kicks. Wouldn’t be enough to beat the roosters you’d think. Their tenacity does give them some sort of chance though if they get some luck.

GAZF

First Grade
If Canberra win, I want to see Ricky Stuart and Jarrod Croker get on stage during the presentation and demand Andrew Barr fund a new stadium for the city.
I want them to do it regardless, if only to bring national attention to Barr's AFL junkets and dodgy deals with GWS.

Latest posts