What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2019

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Didn't someone have Yes Yes Yes at 800/1 in the Golden Rose in here?Im was cheering that thing home for a brudda

Sphagnum

Coach
Pierro so delicious bruh
Persan was good in that too. Nice stayed won the 1600m maiden race at kembla called scionic. Keeping an eye on both for the derby as well.

There was a few donkeys that went around at mornington yesterday but that thing of Carey's in the last looks promising. Impi I think it was called. 1200m too short but it blew them away for fun anyway.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Persan was good in that too. Nice stayed won the 1600m maiden race at kembla called scionic. Keeping an eye on both for the derby as well.

There was a few donkeys that went around at mornington yesterday but that thing of Carey's in the last looks promising. Impi I think it was called. 1200m too short but it blew them away for fun anyway.
I can’t believe it got out to 4.60. It had panels on them and looks decent.

WaznTheGreat

Referee

Agreed,much improved run by Persan

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Flit is being absolutely hammered.. will have had to have turned into Atlantic Jewel in the last fortnight to be any chance. It will get back and barely anything making ground.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
The way the races have been run, Trap for fools is a decent look, 1800 might be a bit short, but if they can hit the gas pedal a little earlier it might just hold on.