What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Crowd Watch

Quicksilver

Bench
Shots fired.

Looking forward to the dick swinging competition which will be the Grand Final attendance percentages of each of the clubs.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
It's not hard for the AFL to add a couple of hundred to the official attendance to get it over the 100 k figure, just so they can all wank off over it.
Whoever believes their attendance figures, EVER, is a complete douchebag.
Disagree with you there, after going, the amount of people particularly in the standing room areas is nuts. Not sure how most could actually see anything.

They actually allow extra people in the standing area, unlike what the QLD government deems safe at suncorp.

t-ba

Post Whore
Looked like all Roosters and Storm fans to me
Way more Storm fans than the turnout from Souffs a couple of weeks back.

For an apparent big boy club like Souths the ignominy of being outdrawn by the little old Roosters and Sea Eagles in consecutive weeks is rather embarrassing...

Last edited:

Rooster8

Juniors
They were both good crowds, don’t know why shots have to be fired at either teams. Going back to back for the first time in almost 30 years is enough to get chooks fans excited and obviously the raiders bandwagon in full flight provides a very entertaining prospect.
There will be thousands of Roosters and Raiders fans who will attend there first game this season on Sunday, passionate die-hard fans!

Anyways, what was the NRLW crowd for this arvo?

PARRA_FAN

Coach
There will be thousands of Roosters and Raiders fans who will attend there first game this season on Sunday, passionate die-hard fans!

Anyways, what was the NRLW crowd for this arvo?

Not sure the exact figure but was mentioned around 2,500

parrawentyfan

Juniors
Really glad to see a decent crowd at Bankwest. Would be awesome to make this a big event every year and build on it. Having the NSW Cup GF at Bankwest is a risk, but if done correctly it has a more big game type feel than say Leichhardt or Kogarah.

Somewhat surprised they didn't have the NRLW at the same venue but it would have been disrespectful to see either as a precursor i suppose (plus I assume the day was already pretty full).

Shame about the result from a Wenty perspective but what a try from Newtown to clinch the game. Can't complain about a move like that.

Warriors Fever

Juniors
Really glad to see a decent crowd at Bankwest. Would be awesome to make this a big event every year and build on it. Having the NSW Cup GF at Bankwest is a risk, but if done correctly it has a more big game type feel than say Leichhardt or Kogarah.

Somewhat surprised they didn't have the NRLW at the same venue but it would have been disrespectful to see either as a precursor i suppose (plus I assume the day was already pretty full).

Shame about the result from a Wenty perspective but what a try from Newtown to clinch the game. Can't complain about a move like that.
I mean the more we can use it the more the state government are justified in building these venues

Shire_seaeagle

Juniors
Sorry all - no where near 8972 at BankWest - reckon 5k max. 8972 was the crowd for the last Jets game at Henson Park before leaving the old NSWRL and is always the quoted figure at every Jets game since . As the jets won today it was probably used as part of celebration.

Latest posts