What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 GF | PREMIERS - Roosters 14-8 Raiders @ ANZ

Grand Final: Roosters v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

horrie hastings

First Grade
Are there any codes floating around for tickets ? Have a non ticketed membership but while I was waiting for the non ticketed members sale to come up last year someone emailed me what seemed to be a generic code and it worked .

Valheru

Coach
The media narrative is more about how the Raiders defense has improved massively over last year, not that hard but the changes have been dramatic. There are still some weaknesses that can and will be exploited.

I don't think anyone has said the Roosters can't defend.What's been pointed out is that we used to just try and outscore the opposition rather than stop them scoring (if that makes sense). Defence has been the big improvement in the Raiders, nobody is saying we're the best at it.

Yeah that's all fair play. Will be interesting to see if it does become a defensive battle

GAZF

First Grade
Yeah that's all fair play. Will be interesting to see if it does become a defensive battle
We're definitiely not infallible. Souffs didn't offer much in our 20 and played very laterally. Melbourne hardly got a sniff at the line for most of the game. If you play deep in our 20 and get around Croker rushing in, you'll score at least one try there. I seem to recall long range tries being a theme between us this year too. Tupou over the top of Rapana is an obvious one as well.

2 weeks

Coach
If someone told me, this time last year, that the 2019 Raiders would be in the big dance then i would no longer sell them LSD.

skeepe

Immortal
Here’s hoping ref’s boss Bernie doesn’t appoint his brother.

Nearly ruined that prelim with his terrible refereeing.

Should be Cummins based on performances over the weekend.

TheFrog

Coach
Here’s hoping ref’s boss Bernie doesn’t appoint his brother.

Nearly ruined that prelim with his terrible refereeing.

Should be Cummins based on performances over the weekend.
I can understand why Raiders fans would want Cummins.

Timbo

Staff member
I've not been to Olympic Park for at least five years - is there anywhere decent out there to go for a beer pre-game these days?

adamkungl

Immortal
I've not been to Olympic Park for at least five years - is there anywhere decent out there to go for a beer pre-game these days?

I'm told there's a new bar called Locker Room near the station
haven't been.
Otherwise its the old Novotel Brewery bar
everything will be packed and a beer will cost about $11 haha

Are there any codes floating around for tickets ? Have a non ticketed membership but while I was waiting for the non ticketed members sale to come up last year someone emailed me what seemed to be a generic code and it worked .

All codes so far are allocated to individuals based on their membership number, none of them are generic.

Timbo

Staff member
Well, guess it'll be pre-gaming near central before boarding the express then.

Valheru

Coach

Not if you want a full strength beer the precinct doesn't sell full strength on event days.

Go to city and get the train around 6. That has worked perfectly for me in 2013 and 2018.

BadnMean

Juniors
I'm told there's a new bar called Locker Room near the station
haven't been.
Otherwise its the old Novotel Brewery bar
everything will be packed and a beer will cost about $11 haha

I'm coming in from Singapore- sounds like half price beers and a weekday crowd to me !

Latest posts