What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 4

zombie jesus

Staff member
Sticking this here, not worth its own thread.

Steelers finally found their missing piece, giving up a 5th for TE Nick Vannett who's off contract end of season.

Superb Owl, here we come!

I hope he has better injury luck than Ladarius Green and Vance MaccyD.

Tough round to tip.

I’m in a tipping comp (ESPN) and the national leader is on 41/48 @ 85%. Pretty good I thought.

I’m on 31. Falcons and Titans have proven tough to tip all year and I can’t split them this week either.

Valheru

Coach
Yeah that was a massive road win. Jets next week meaning we have a huge chance to lay a platform for the season. We need these injuries to stop though.

skeepe

Immortal
While it helped my fantasy team that he stayed, I can’t believe Derek Barnett wasn’t ejected for that cheap shot on Williams. Nasty.

Then again, Keanu Neal got flagged for tearing his Achilles last week so who knows what the f**k goes through the minds of these officials.

Frederick

Staff member
I've never seen the refs move as fast as they have during this final drive by the cowboys.

They're seriously sprinting

The Bills Pats game was pretty interesting. Allen is hot garbage but that D could see them to a wild card. Pats defence is very good. Gilmore in particular.

The Saints Cowboys was good too considering Saints didn’t score a td. Again defence winning the day.
Jason Garrett is funny to watch. Always looks like he is shitting himself and about to burst into tears.