What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 GF | PREMIERS - Roosters 14-8 Raiders @ ANZ

Grand Final: Roosters v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

YoHadrian

Juniors
I can't believe it was only a year ago that we had so many lols watching those wacky Raiders

A mate of mine from Canberra who has been a long suffering Raiders fan told me today that he actually wept after the game on the weekend. I hate to think what he'll do if they actually get one over on the Chooks.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
A mate of mine from Canberra who has been a long suffering Raiders fan told me today that he actually wept after the game on the weekend. I hate to think what he'll do if they actually get one over on the Chooks.
You look at the crowd after Papalii crashed over the other night. More than a few tears

Meapro Ham

Juniors

Expect we’ll see lots of em crying after Sunday’s game. Different reason though

GongPanther

Referee
I'm told there's a new bar called Locker Room near the station
haven't been.
Otherwise its the old Novotel Brewery bar
everything will be packed and a beer will cost about $11 haha
Fook that. Go to the Lidcombe hotel. On the other side of the station you have the Railway and Oaks hotels. Try them out and find if they are charging $11 a beer. Surprised if they are. Just up the road from the Lidcombe hotel is the Catholic Club. That might be your best bet for the cheapest beer.

Easts by 22.

Last edited:

butchmcdick

Immortal
Papalii Tests Positive For Full Cream

PApalii.jpg

CLANCY OVERELL | Editor | CONTACT

Confidence has swept through the Canberra Raiders camp today after results return from a new in-house player testing program.

The 27-year-old prop Josh Papalii has today tested positive for 100% full cream pasteurised Canberra Milk.

This comes as the 150-game NRL superstar turns his career around with explosive form, a far cry from his sabbatical spent last year in reserve grade, after eight years in the capital.

Today’s test results have all but confirmed Papalii’s place as the saviour of the almighty Green Machine.

His try in the 73rd minute of Friday’s showdown against the South Sydney also made this very clear, in an Origin-like storming off the Chooks line – Papalii couldn’t have been taken down with a meat axe.

With other players testing positive for citrus lime and Kingsley’s Chicken, the bookies are rushing to adjust odds on this weekend’s grand final.

As was reported earlier tofay, the four, or five (?), English players that make up the side have also tested positive for The Viking Clap – which has since become a concern for the local medical community, who claim the bacteria has spread through Mooseheads dancefloor like wildfire.

https://www.betootaadvocate.com/sports/papalii-tests-positive-for-full-cream/

nick87

Coach

I met my wife through the Raiders. We were both in the old Raiders Army, we've been married 7 years now and have two kids, she did me a solid and stayed home with the kids so i could go to the game. I shed some tears with her when i got home. Before kids we travelled all up and down the east coast watching them get thrashed every other week..

we've got the in laws watching the kids for us so we can go to the big one. We'll live the highs or lows of this together. Haha.

Tommy Smith

Referee
I met my wife through the Raiders. We were both in the old Raiders Army, we've been married 7 years now and have two kids, she did me a solid and stayed home with the kids so i could go to the game. I shed some tears with her when i got home. Before kids we travelled all up and down the east coast watching them get thrashed every other week..

we've got the in laws watching the kids for us so we can go to the big one. We'll live the highs or lows of this together. Haha.
Awesome story.

I hope you both have an amazing GF week and trip. Lap it all up.

I also hope the Raiders get thrashed :D

super_coach

First Grade
Do we know if the Chooks have their ref again. They are are already short priced, but if they get Sutton again they will win by plenty