What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Games Are You Playing?

Springs09

Juniors
Started playing the new Blair Witch game before being hit with a 13GB update a day later. Is it just me or are these updates getting ridiculous? I downloaded the new Life is Strange 2 episode which was ~10GB but when I went to play it - 14GB update. Episode lasted about 3 hours with a bunch of bugs and mediocre graphics. What is it wasting these 25GB on?

Exsilium

First Grade
I've been revisiting several games lately. Really finding it hard to settle into a game and play to completion.

I'll take note of some of the suggestions here and try something different.

Red Dead....never finished.
Madden 20....got bored.
Hitman.....meh

and so the list goes on.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Playing Borderlands 2 (need to do that THEN pre-sequel before doing 3)
While playing the puzzle game Silence, when that's done I'll play Evil Within

Springs09

Juniors
Went to play Man of Medan - 25GB update. So went to play Blair Witch, played for a day then 14GB update. What the hell is using all these GBs?

jargan83

Coach
Have a bit of a backlog starting RDR 2 which I never finished

I've also set up my consoles in one of the spare rooms at home so the Missus can't hijack the TV anymore.

billygilmore

Juniors
Started up The Last of Us again for about the 3rd or 4th play through after watching the recent trailer, last finished it about 2 years ago on survivor difficulty, having a crack at grounded this time, might finish it by the time the second game comes out haha

Eelectrica

Referee
Having a look at the Phoenix Point backer beta. I've got unlearn so much of what I'd learned in X-com and other turn based games. I played the original X-Com way back when, but kind of forgotten how it works over time.
Love the atmosphere though. Really feels creepy.

The Epic Games store is an abomination though. So many features missing.
Looking forward to getting my Steam key in a years time. Until then I get what I can out of it.

Frederick

Staff member
Started up The Last of Us again for about the 3rd or 4th play through after watching the recent trailer, last finished it about 2 years ago on survivor difficulty, having a crack at grounded this time, might finish it by the time the second game comes out haha
Downloaded this while it was free on the PlayStation store, already played through once but keen to play through again leading up to TLOU2.

Just need to find time when the missus and kids aren't around. Also need to make time inbetween what I'm currently working on, which is madden 20 and replaying final fantasy xii.

axl rose

Bench
Currently playing through Uncharted 3. I know these games get 10/10 scores on every site but honestly im finding it a bit of a slog to get through. The story just doesn't pull me in.

Eelectrica

Referee
I take you all on Rocket League, pussies.
Challenge.... Not accepted. About all I know about Rocket League it involves an arena - or several arena's I suppose, cars and a soccer ball.
About the only action game I'm playing is Borderlands 2 until BL3 hits Steam.

Disco Elysium sounds good though. When they talk about it being in the same class as one of the all time great RPG's - Planescape: Torment, that gets my attention.

Eelectrica

Referee
The Outer Worlds

Awesome, awesome, AWESOME game!
Was looking forward to that right up until it was ripped off Steam and made Epic exclusive for a year.

It is on the Win 10 X-box game pass subscription service so I'll probably wait a month or two for some updates the sign up to that for a month and check it out then :)