What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAPPY HAROLD HOLT DAY HEATHENS.

Quigs

Immortal
The 2nd of October has rolled around again and yes, it is the third (or is that the fourth) anniversary of that most memorable night. The night Harold Holt found his way back to the Shire and turned off all the porch lights.

HAPPY HAROLD HOLT DAY EVERYONE.

Memories they can never take from us

harold-holt-day.jpg

harold-3.jpg

Last edited:

Quigs

Immortal
And God rested.

And so diddeth I.

Ctwlj7mUIAQ_7J_.jpg

taipan

Referee
Saw a mini sub in the China military parade yesterday.
Made me think our Harold ,maybe now an Honorary admiral in their Navy?
Or is 120 too old?

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
What a glorious day that was. I fully believe that it was written in the stars. There’s a reason that Chambers doesn’t pass the ball to Cronk to score the winning try, it was fate. That was meant to be our time to shine, it was meant to be our time in the sun.

The stars aligned that night. It truly was meant to be.

Long live October 2nd 2016. Happy Harold Holt day lads.

Generalzod

Immortal
Anyone listen to that show with Garry Belcher and Satler they asked people to sms what was their favourite Grand final i said the Fafita try, happy anniversary

Generalzod

Immortal
I’m watching the Grand Final now, the Disc for sale are not in High def??? You just get the normal standard definition version???this is with all Beyond Produced NRL products...

Jimmy O

Juniors
Ha! For ages I have thought gallen said turn your porch lights ON because we are coming home with a trophy.

I stand corrected.

holt must have been eaten by a shark.