What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Discussion

franklin2323

Immortal
Having a guess but I don't think he goes without the promise of the starting spot from the club.

He has to do what's right for him financially. It's a short career that ruins your body.

Then Kearney is a worst coach then I thought.

I get that so why not re-sign later in the year so could look around 1st

franklin2323

Immortal
Obviously your reason for posting is to get your post count up. It's certainly not to intelligently inform any of us.

What is to enlighten

Player has 7 months left of the deal. Re-signs only to get to the end of the year and change his mind. So why re-sign so early then?

franklin2323

Immortal
To be fair at the time I don't think anyone saw an offer coming for him. Also there's no confirmation he's going yet.

Hooker is one of those positions where they are either old of kids. I asked earlier if Cook gets injured who is next up for NSW? The talent is bare. He got poor advice it seems

Kilkenny

Coach
Not Panthers discussion but tonight’s game just reinforces the fact Ben Cummins is the games best official. Won’t get the GF gig that will be the usual suspects in Sutton & Klein but in an ordinary bunch he is head and shoulders the best.

Crashtest

Juniors
Congratulations to Billy Burns being named today in the NSWRL Canterbury Cup Team of the Year. The only Panther named in the 17.

Given we released 3 second rowers from our top 30 at the end of the season, he must surely be in line to be upgraded from a development contract to a top 30 contract over the preseason. Especially given how well he handled first grade.

https://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2019/09/29/canterbury-cup-nsw-team-of-the-year-2019/

Abacus

Juniors
Congratulations to Billy Burns being named today in the NSWRL Canterbury Cup Team of the Year. The only Panther named in the 17.

Given we released 3 second rowers from our top 30 at the end of the season, he must surely be in line to be upgraded from a development contract to a top 30 contract over the preseason. Especially given how well he handled first grade.

https://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2019/09/29/canterbury-cup-nsw-team-of-the-year-2019/
Actually, seeing Burns (hopefully) establish himself in the NRL is 1 thing I'd like to see from our 2020 season. Thanks @Crashtest !

TheFrog

Coach
Not Panthers discussion but tonight’s game just reinforces the fact Ben Cummins is the games best official. Won’t get the GF gig that will be the usual suspects in Sutton & Klein but in an ordinary bunch he is head and shoulders the best.
I think Checcin is the best personally, but he stepped on someone's corns a few years back. Sutton made a couple of blues in this game. Cummins has been involved in far too many stitch-ups for my liking.

Kilkenny

Coach
Played golf today with a good friend of a member of our Strength & Conditioning Team and he was saying there is going to be significant changes in respect of how we approach our pre season in 2020.

Latest posts