What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dally M Awards 2019

PARRA_FAN

Coach
This entire night and the awards as a whole are an absolute f**king joke

Blow it up and start it again properly

A lot of people said it last year unfortunately things didn't improve. Handing out awards at red carpet and announcing them before the show is really embarrassing

Tedesco winning was well deserved, I question coach of the year, most of the position awards were spot on.

King hit

Coach
Just how good is life for James Tedesco

Back to back Brad Fittler medal winner
Possibility of winning back to back premierships
Makes big money playing for one of the foundation and successful clubs in Australia
Wally Lewis medal winner
First picked fullback for NSW and Australia
And is now chosen as the best player in the competition

Mr Angry

Not a Referee

Makes big money playing for one of the foundation and successful clubs in Australia
Wally Lewis medal winner
Matt Moylan just pulled a hamstring as he stepped over his cash reading this.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal

Wally Lewis medal winner
Ease up shagger, leave some lube for grand final night.

MilkShark

First Grade
Do you people actually watch it? I have zero interest in it, never watched any of them.

If I had to, I watch the first 5 minutes hoping for a wardrobe malfunction and then switch it off.

wittyfan

Referee
Incredible that the Raiders' top player only received 18 votes.

Latrell Mitchell's 8 points was still enough however to take home centre of the year.

Perth Tiger

Bench
Incredible that the Raiders' top player only received 18 votes.

Latrell Mitchell's 8 points was still enough however to take home centre of the year.

Canberra spread their votes around a lot. Look at the top fives for each club. Josh Papalii was fifth fro the raiders with 15 points! then you have some clubs like Brisbane whose 5th highest point scorer was Ofahengaue with 1 point.

typicalfan

Coach
These things normally draw heaps of criticism mostly the right players won imo. Maumalo a bit fortunate but he had his best year by far.

I thought some of the centre nominations were strange though. Definitely better centres left out.

Latest posts