What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dally M Awards 2019

cordnerb-gemma-barge-1gp_6408.jpg

Boyd Cordner with partner Gemma Barge.[/QUOTE]

Cordner just keeps winning

ACTPanthers

Bench
f**k me, some of the comments about Yvonne are just plain f**king wrong... I'm sure all of you fat merkins are in the Adonis category the way you're all carrying on... As if any of you scrubs has a snowballs chance in hell of even copping a wristy from her. She probably wouldn't even spit on you if you were on f**king fire.

TheFrog

Coach
f**k me, some of the comments about Yvonne are just plain f**king wrong... I'm sure all of you fat merkins are in the Adonis category the way you're all carrying on... As if any of you scrubs has a snowballs chance in hell of even copping a wristy from her. She probably wouldn't even spit on you if you were on f**king fire.
Dead right. I'm fat too. But I'm not on national TV and being paid a monster salary. It says a lot for the girl that it matters not to anyone. TV moguls are usually pretty ruthless in that regard. She's the only female on the Fox League lineup who can get away with it. And she's still eye candy to a lot of people.

Last edited:

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Dead right. I'm fat too. But I'm not on national TV and being paid a monster salary. It says a lot for the girl that it matters not to anyone. TV moguls are usually pretty ruthless in that regard. She's the only female on the Fox League lineup who can get away with it. And she's still eye candy to a lot of people.

Yep she’s legitimately engaging and likeable.

stryker

First Grade
You certainly sound like youre speaking from experience.

Springs09

Juniors

Oh but hur hur hur a woman's fat. And by 'fat' she's a bit overweight, she's nowhere near obese by any standards and is still quite attractive. We're all massively handsome anonymous studs so it's cool to put down a woman's appearance.

She still looks pretty f**king good to me.

ACTPanthers

Bench
Oh but hur hur hur a woman's fat. And by 'fat' she's a bit overweight, she's nowhere near obese by any standards and is still quite attractive. We're all massively handsome anonymous studs so it's cool to put down a woman's appearance.

She still looks pretty f**king good to me.

This. She's f**king stunning and all the plebs giving her shit about her weight, probably just polished off the 3rd bucket of KFC for the day and is getting ready to start their daily routine of catfishing women online because they can't gather the courage to actually approach a real life one

I asked my missus last night about this and she stands by her opinion that Yvonne is absolutely gorgeous.

Latest posts