What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

18to87

First Grade
Not sticking up for Mary or anything but maybe the Allgood comment was in reference to his family issues rather than a veiled swipe at Timm. Mary might not be an elite coach but that doesn’t mean he’s a bad bloke.
I'd be interested to know if some of the other younger players think McGregor is a nice bloke...

SEAT 1A

Bench
Good on him if he did.
Maybe his delivery was imperfect but everyone should back themselves to achieve.

McIdiot obviously R-soles anyone who questions him.
Can't wait till Flanagan headbutts him in the nuts.

Everybody is motivated differently, it's not that Timm is a complete flog. Regardless of what he does off the field, he produces on the field.

Seems L plate doesn't has a plan B of the field as well. Hell, he doesn't even watch the CC boys.

Another player throwen on the scrap heap due to the head coaches inflexible attitude, why oh why I ask.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
I read on here that they had a problem with Timm's lateral movement.
If this is true and he was having a few issues with explaining this to Timm, what better way than to throw him in FG for a game, and if he gets torn to shreds, that stops Timms argument pretty quickly and if he goes well we’ve unearthed some depth.

getsmarty

Immortal
If this is true and he was having a few issues with explaining this to Timm, what better way than to throw him in FG for a game, and if he gets torn to shreds, that stops Timms argument pretty quickly and if he goes well we’ve unearthed some depth.

They haven't had a problem with Aitken's lateral movement.... 4 years and counting.

TruSaint

Referee
Canberra Raiders set their sights on St George Illawarra Dragons young gun Zac Lomax for 2021

They are preparing for a grand final on Sunday, but the Canberra Raiders are also looking to the future by setting their sights on highly-touted St George Illawarra Dragons centre Zac Lomax.

The Green Machine will do battle with the Sydney Roosters as they look to win their first premiership since 1994, but they certainly aren't resting on the laurels.

According to
The Australian's senior reporter Brent Read, the Raiders are very keen on the 20 year old.

“They’re not resting on their laurels the Raiders, they are already looking at their options for 2021 and I understand they are very keen on Zac Lomax, the St George Illawarra outside back," he told Sporting News.

"He is more a centre, Zac, and they are looking at him as a centre potentially for when BJ Leilua leaves.

"He is an interesting one, his contract is up at the end of 2020 and they have given him permission to go and negotiate.

"Lomax is their long-term goal to replace Leilua, so we will see whether or not BJ can find another home."

It would be a fair replacement for Leilua if he was to depart the club - Lomax has been dubbed 'the gifted one' by NSW head coach Brad Fittler after seeing him rise through the ranks.

And the Dragons are looking to free up room in their cap, which means Lomax could head to the nation's capital as early as next season as they look to sort out their long-term roster.

“If BJ goes and Lomax signs for 2021, maybe St George will be tempted to let him go a year early," he said.

"The Leilua situation is interesting because his departure could impact on John Bateman because they will have a bit more cash to give him and settle down that situation.

"It doesn’t sound like BJ will have a rest, he will be busy in the off-season."

The Bulldogs are rumoured to be keen on Leilua's services, while the Tigers have been in talks with Lomax in recent weeks.

Gareth67

First Grade
We have a bunch of idiots looking after our roster. And the head of the snake PAUL MCGREGOR. Why doesn't somebody cut of the f**king head.... Before he drives this famous club and we become another NEWTOWN or NORTH SYDNEY...

Sadly we ARE a Newtown - North Sydney. Those 2 clubs died as a result of lack of finances and in Newtowns case their juniors were almost non-existent as a result of both Eastern Suburbs and South Sydney encroaching upon their catchment area .

Whereas we here at the great St.George Illawarra are in our death throes as a direct result of an over abundance of fools who are determined to bring this club to its knees .

Last edited:

gitano

Juniors
I tried telling yas. I know my footy. Lomax has stalled in his development, despite mutliple chances.

Move now to lock up Euan and free cash to find a fullback

possm

Coach
We have a bunch of idiots looking after our roster. And the head of the snake PAUL MCGREGOR. Why doesn't somebody cut of the f**king head.... Before he drives this famous club and we become another NEWTOWN or NORTH SYDNEY...
Why are people protecting Millward. Retention is his job and so it is up to hime to keep our bets and brightest. SGI will live to regret decisions like this and the fans will walk.

I say get rid of Johston, Mary and Millward before it is too late.

Latest posts