What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

State Championship Newtown vs Burleigh

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
It is the U20's boys who miss out.

Would be Souths v Sunshine Coast

Anyways the other mob V Newtown.

1. Kurtis Rowe 2. Tyrone Roberts-Davis 3. Sami Sauiluma 4. Joshua Berkers 5. Anthony Don 6. Dylan Phythian 7. Jamal Fogarty 8. Luke Page 9. Pat Politoni 10. Jack Buchanan 11. Hayden Schwass 12. Blake Leary 13. Sam Coster 14. Matt Robinson 15. Joshua Rogers 16. Oliver Percy 17. Apiata Noema-matenga 18. Jeff Lynch 19. Josh Ailaomai

Not much NRL experience, they did however win, so....

Stake Removed

First Grade

1. Kurtis Rowe 2. Tyrone Roberts-Davis 3. Sami Sauiluma 4. Joshua Berkers 5. Anthony Don 6. Dylan Phythian 7. Jamal Fogarty 8. Luke Page 9. Pat Politoni 10. Jack Buchanan 11. Hayden Schwass 12. Blake Leary 13. Sam Coster 14. Matt Robinson 15. Joshua Rogers 16. Oliver Percy 17. Apiata Noema-matenga 18. Jeff Lynch 19. Josh Ailaomai

2,3,5 played first grader and the 9 Politoni is an ex shark player i believe, he was our hooker prior to Ennis

YTSharks

Juniors
Rowe and Buchanan have played for Tigers. Phythian played for Newy but got done for drugs and both Leary and Fogarty were in NRL squads at some point.

Tyronne Roberts-Davies is absolute mud

coolumsharkie

Referee

Did you watch the game? Newtown should win it by 40. Should have been playing the Sunshine Coast but Bellamy raped them for the finals and they fell away. Wynnum Manly were favorites but turned out a shocker and they still could have won it.

coolumsharkie

Referee
So the Jets are at $1.40 (Burliegh $3.00) but better odds will be the -6.5 at $1.80.

Might throw everything at that. Hope the lads haven't been on the piss this week!

Mr Angry

Not a Referee

Did you watch the game? Newtown should win it by 40. Should have been playing the Sunshine Coast but Bellamy raped them for the finals and they fell away. Wynnum Manly were favorites but turned out a shocker and they still could have won it.
Cannot say I did, they ran third then won.

They have the The Don........we have short wingers.

fizman

Bench
So the Jets are at $1.40 (Burliegh $3.00) but better odds will be the -6.5 at $1.80.

Might throw everything at that. Hope the lads haven't been on the piss this week!

Mate, I would be all over Burleigh at $3.00!

If Burleigh play structured set for set NRL style RL they will get the chocolates - no question. If they try to play touch footy we will win it.

I have a very strong felling that Burleigh will cause the upset tomorrow.

I love watching Newtown play, but they are so loose in key areas. Can't comment on how the boys have celebrated, but I know that Burleigh are going hard for the Title.

Big changes for the Jets.

Gray
Phillips
Williams
Talakai

All out.

Replaced with

Evans
Polselli
Ferris
Lolo
Eastwood