What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 5

nick87

Coach
Pete Carroll just got bailed out by a missed FG. Why the f**k was he playing so far off when a FG could win the game?!
Absurd.

Pete Carroll just got bailed out by a missed FG. Why the f**k was he playing so far off when a FG could win the game?!
Absurd.

I know! What is he doing!?

He really does make some baffling calls.

He let them back into it just before halftime by not going for it as well.

He melts in those last 2 mins.

kurt faulk

Coach

This was the first time the rams couldn't contain that little oompa. Usually the rams give him fits and sack him endlessly. They couldn't get their hands on him today. He made some ridiculous throws but then he had all the time in the world to make them. Plus they gave him so many running lanes. It was very frustrating to watch.

Not sure what's up with the rams d. Can't tackle and can't cover. Plus the pass rush isn't getting there. The result is scoring 69 points in two weeks and being 0 and 2 in that span.

At least the rams offense is getting back on track.

Haffa

Not sure what's up with the rams d. Can't tackle and can't cover. Plus the pass rush isn't getting there. The result is scoring 69 points in two weeks and being 0 and 2 in that span.
My fault. I’ve started them two weeks in a row in my fantasy team.

Greedy boy does f**k all, the pick we got from Chicago runs all over them, with another pick coming next draft. Hell f**king yes. Gruden coached a great game today.

skeepe

Immortal
That didn’t look clear and obvious to me, not sure how they could overturn that one.