What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 GF | PREMIERS - Roosters 14-8 Raiders @ ANZ

Grand Final: Roosters v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hutty1986

Immortal
Surely with an future "Immortal" in the halves in Cooper 'fire in my village' Cronk, the chooks are certainties.

beave

Coach
i’m on the raiders bandwagon

but

if the chooks take it (which i think they will), the broncos lose the bragging rights to being the last team to go B2B....... so I win either way tomorrow night.

some11

Referee
i’m on the raiders bandwagon

but

if the chooks take it (which i think they will), the broncos lose the bragging rights to being the last team to go B2B....... so I win either way tomorrow night.
There's no bragging rights when it was a quarter of a century ago.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Ricky or the f**ken chooks it’s sad how easy the decision is

Go Ricky

You’ve been slowly winning me over this year ya merkin

You’re above Bennett anyway but how difficult is that

The raiders @ $3.10 is irresistible

nick87

Coach
Real talk. Roosters should win comfortably. I think it will be over by halftime.

We want all that smoke.

I've waited most of my life for a grand final, most years i never even thought it happening, the years i did, they disappointed me... something about this team feels different. It might not matter, this roosters team is legitimately awesome. Talent all up and down the squad.

The Roosters are the better team and have been for the past 364 days, and come kick off, none of that matters. It'll come down to the 34 blokes who take the field.

But i've believed in this team all year long, i believe they can do.
I believe they will do it.

Raiders by 4!

simmo05

Bench
I am breaking tradition here by jumping on the raiders bandwagon. Usually im all for the arl teams in the final, but that disloyal mutt tedesco has swayed me. Yay raiders...

Latest posts