What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019/20 Premier League

ggmu

Juniors
Was expecting to beat Chelsea but wasn’t expecting a 4-0 win. Still think we will be fighting with Arsenal for 4th though. We aren’t gonna come up Zouma every week unfortunately.

Our midfield will struggle at times this year. Pogba can do it all but that includes giving the ball away. Really needed a solid consistent CM to be brought in but wasn’t to be.

I think Chelsea is the clear number 6 team this season but I hope Frank is given a few years. Once Kante, RLC, CHO come back in and Pulisic gets up to speed they will be better. Could have used a Striker and some defenders if they didn’t have a transfer ban though.

ggmu

Juniors
Also I enjoy the feeling of having defenders who know what they are doing on the team. Jones, Smalling, Rojo and Young hopefully won’t see much action this season

Haffa

Was expecting to beat Chelsea but wasn’t expecting a 4-0 win. Still think we will be fighting with Arsenal for 4th though. We aren’t gonna come up Zouma every week unfortunately.

Our midfield will struggle at times this year. Pogba can do it all but that includes giving the ball away. Really needed a solid consistent CM to be brought in but wasn’t to be.

I think Chelsea is the clear number 6 team this season but I hope Frank is given a few years. Once Kante, RLC, CHO come back in and Pulisic gets up to speed they will be better. Could have used a Striker and some defenders if they didn’t have a transfer ban though.
Rudiger is the biggest out in defence when he’s back things will look better for us.

United took their chances well. we made 4 mistakes and they were punished for each of them.

thorson1987

Coach
The first one in the man city v west ham if he was off, was by a minuscule amount.

Let’s hope it doesn’t end as “clear and obvious” like it is in the nrl.

Sounds like the stadium crowd aren’t told why at the game. It was like that in the a league last time I went to the game, it’s f**king annoying.

At all grounds bar Anfield and Old Trafford they are supposed to be showing it on the big screens.

At Anfield we have a seperate announcer to let people know what is being checked.

Mong

Post Whore
At all grounds bar Anfield and Old Trafford they are supposed to be showing it on the big screens.

At Anfield we have a seperate announcer to let people know what is being checked.

Ok, i had just read comments from folk at the west ham game who didn't know what was going on and what the decisions were about.

thorson1987

Coach
Ok, i had just read comments from folk at the west ham game who didn't know what was going on and what the decisions were about.

It is supposed to happen, though doesn't mean it did and that would explain the West Ham fans comments.

Mong

Post Whore
Someone is crying out for likes it seems...

Where’s Jimbo when he’s required?

:joy::joy:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not sure we are done as its pretty early in the season but we are pretty much in the wtf category

saint.nick

Coach
It shouldn't be terribly surprising that Wolves beat City. The signs were there, which included:-

- City's awful defending as of late
- KDB's injury
- Teams have been defending them a little better - the old faithful offensive patterns and passing lanes have been snuffed out more recently...the disgraceful Watford souffles aside
- Wolves are back in great form and are a confident and brave side.