What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Grand Final

callmack1

Staff member
It's Grand Final Day. Normally, even if Souths aren't there, I'm a little bit excited but honestly, I'm not really excited this year. Still not over our Preliminary Final exit and I just can't help but feel like we should be here, we should in in the Grand Final and I just can't shake that feeling. Add to the fact that the Roosters are likely to go back-to-back and I'm kind of dreading it. If the Roosters win, you literally couldn't ask for a worse end to a Season. That's probably why I'm not looking forward to it. Of course, the Raiders are a chance and I want them to win so badly because if they win, Rugby league wins but I can't see it happening sadly.

I'll watch the game but might not enjoy it. Sadly, I predict Roosters by 12. God, I hope I'm wrong.

callmack1

Staff member
Just when I thought I couldn't hate the Roosters anymore, that friggin happens. This is a nightmare, I don't want to believe it honestly. Oh man, I'm shattered. Literally couldn't ask for a worse end to the Season.

The NRL has just handed the Roosters a Premiership. It's as simple as that in my opinion. What an absolute f**king disgrace and I actually can't believe it! It's a friggin joke. Disgusting. Hands down the worst call in history.

2019 will forever be a tarnished Premiership now. They should put an asterix next to it on the trophy.

I just can't believe it and I'm shattered. What a shitty end to the Season.

Travitoh

First Grade
Canberra had an opportunity to kick a dropgoal and take a lead one set before the 6 again controversy but instead put up a nothing kick from 20-30 metres out.
Blunder by the refs but they didn't decide the game themselves.

Mr Spock!

Referee
Canberra had an opportunity to kick a dropgoal and take a lead one set before the 6 again controversy but instead put up a nothing kick from 20-30 metres out.
Nah, the game highlighted 2 glaring defiencies ie trainers on the field and the 2 ref system.

Both are a blight on the game.

callmack1

Staff member
Still feeling shit about it. I'm not over our Prelim loss and this just tops it all off.

No emotion from the Roosters last night, no pure elation from any of them like you normally see. Yes, they were happy but there was no sense of euphoria at all. It was like it didn't even mean that much. What a shameful club the Roosters are.

doyen

Bench
I was surprised that a field goal was not taken whilst in a perfect posse to do it by the Raiders--it would have given them the lead & a huge lift---a monumental blunder,IMO !!