What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 GF | PREMIERS - Roosters 14-8 Raiders @ ANZ

Grand Final: Roosters v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gitano

Juniors
We want all that smoke.

I've waited most of my life for a grand final, most years i never even thought it happening, the years i did, they disappointed me... something about this team feels different. It might not matter, this roosters team is legitimately awesome. Talent all up and down the squad.

The Roosters are the better team and have been for the past 364 days, and come kick off, none of that matters. It'll come down to the 34 blokes who take the field.

But i've believed in this team all year long, i believe they can do.
I believe they will do it.

Raiders by 4!
How cute lol

f**k the raiders hope ya get absolutely wrecked

GAZF

First Grade
Here it is the day of the big dance.
Can't wait for the big dance to start, it should be a very interesting big dance.

I don't think we'll win the big dance but I'm glad we made the big dance.

Big dance.
p02s9s84.jpg

some11

Referee
Here it is the day of the big dance.
Can't wait for the big dance to start, it should be a very interesting big dance.

I don't think we'll win the big dance but I'm glad we made the big dance.

Big dance.
Nine are using this garbage term in their ads for the GF.

I don't mind it as an off the cuff remark but when it's mentioned seriously it so f**king cringey.

Diesel

Referee
Nine are using this garbage term in their ads for the GF.

I don't mind it as an off the cuff remark but when it's mentioned seriously it so f**king cringey.
I’ve been watching via Kayo all year except Origin. I cringe at the 9 hour wankfest on all Easts players. I hope we get Cronk’s voice over thoughts as he runs on for his last game for the comments on this thread.

In summery, yay #NRLGF and boo Channel 9 coverage

Latest posts