What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sydney is Red, White and Blue

siv

First Grade
lol
yeah
Sydney is a world renowned city for the sprawling suburbia of housing estates out the back of blacktown.
International icons of Kellyville pet barn and the landfill near where Wonderland used to be

But the Bridge spans from Wests-tigers territory to Norths-Manly territory

siv

First Grade
Easts can only claim part of Sydney city

George St west is Wests-Tigers
George St East & Liverpool St south is South Sydney

TIGER14

Bench
A mate of mine is in Paris and unfortunately will miss the GF. He is overwhelmed by the support the Roosters are getting in Parisian community. There are red white and blue flags literally everywhere. Hats off to the Frogs.

Rémi Casty must have really made an impact on France.

5609374-3x2-940x627.jpg

Fangs

Coach
Another boring, snooze alarm victory for the corporation if the Roosters win today. Not a good look for the game or Australian sport.

Or a surprise, inspiring win for the people if the Raiders can muster the strength to win today. They literally have to save Rugby League in Australia today.

Indeed, Sydney may be red white and blue...but our hearts are green. Lime green, like the people's fruit: The granny Smith apple.

Another boring, snooze alarm victory for the corporation if the Roosters win today. Not a good look for the game or Australian sport.

Or a surprise, inspiring win for the people if the Raiders can muster the strength to win today. They literally have to save Rugby League in Australia today.

Indeed, Sydney may be red white and blue...but our hearts are green. Lime green, like the people's fruit: The granny Smith apple.

Yes, a win for Raiders is a win for the plebs

King hit

Coach

Fake news

siv

First Grade
A mate of mine is in Paris and unfortunately will miss the GF. He is overwhelmed by the support the Roosters are getting in Parisian community. There are red white and blue flags literally everywhere. Hats off to the Frogs.

And all of those jersies that have Roosters on them that you can buy too

carcharias

Immortal
I’m in Qld
Absolutely sweet f**k all interest in the footy today
I’ve seen 1 bloke in a roosters hat

Yes, the people. Not the corporation.

Everyone wants the same thing, even the Roosters to be honest. Its for the good of the game.

We’re not on the stock exchange like the broncos. We’re an independent body like your club so I don’t know what you’re on about.