What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - My Late Wife

Stake Removed

First Grade
We had hoped for longer after been given 6-12 months, we ended up with 9 weeks, my soul mate has passed, our children feel a loss they should never have to have, And i try to find a way to grieve without breaking down.

I remember her when we won in 2016, so happy for me knowing how long i had supported the team, she would wear my sharks jersey with pride, i remember giving her a jersey when we met in 2007, when she lived in Canada and she looked after it, she would take that to hospital with her, as she would say it smelt like me.

Just a loss of words for my beautiful wife Laurie xxx

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Many many sincere condolences stake. Nobody should ever have to go through that, sending my well wishes to you and your family.

Take care of yourself mate

SadShark

Bench
We had hoped for longer after been given 6-12 months, we ended up with 9 weeks, my soul mate has passed, our children feel a loss they should never have to have, And i try to find a way to grieve without breaking down.

I remember her when we won in 2016, so happy for me knowing how long i had supported the team, she would wear my sharks jersey with pride, i remember giving her a jersey when we met in 2007, when she lived in Canada and she looked after it, she would take that to hospital with her, as she would say it smelt like me.

Just a loss of words for my beautiful wife Laurie xxx
You’re a good man Stake & she was lucky to have you as I’m sure, you were blessed to have your time with her.

Condolences mate.

carcharias

Immortal
Sorry to hear man.
I was wondering how everything was after your earlier post.
Life is f**ked sometimes
Makes no sense.

A good mate lost his wife a few years ago in very similar circumstances.
He devoted his life to the kids and they are now 16 and 17 (girl and boy ) and are the greatest kids you could meet.
His wife would be incredibly proud.

Take it easy man.

fizman

Bench
Mate, Sorry for your terrible loss....may your Beloved RIP and may you find the strength to support your kids.

All the very best in these excruciating times.....

Sincere Condolences Stake.

Life can be a real kick in the guts at times and bloody unfair.

Be strong, your kids are going to need you to take them forward and be comforted that everything will still be ok.

Take whatever time you need to grieve for your loss but always remember your wife would always want you to live the fullest life possible and go forward in your life.

roboshark

Coach
That's terrible mate all the best to you and your kids if you need anything yell out

I was only thinking when I saw a post from you the other day how your wife was going

bluefox68

Staff member
Yes, mate - agree with all the above condolences...

So sorry for you, mate...

chewsta

First Grade
Mate, I am really very sorry to hear of such a heartbreaking loss for you and your children.
Very sad to hear.

MilkShark

First Grade
Really sorry mate.

One step at a time, day by day.

My thoughts are with you and your family.