What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

State Championship Newtown vs Burleigh

R-15-3

Juniors
Rudolf has improved in everyone of his 6-7 games back from ACL can’t wait for a full offseason. Early call for 2020 rookie of the year. Need to extend his contract ASAP no matter the cost.

eddiesmith

Juniors
Lol, I turned off when they turned it over with a minute to go, was shocked to see the photo on Sharks FB page! Just watched the highlights, what a bounce!!!

Marchad

Juniors
I have never sucked a cock and the idea makes me dry reach. But if Billy came up to me and said “suck my cock” I would be on my knees with my mouth open in a second.

Surely

Post Whore
Watching with someone who was going for Burleigh, I think he's deaf in one ear now

Last edited:
Was just thinking how Bukuya, though probably at the time would not have been happy at his overlooking for a place in the NRL squad, has turned out the luckiest of the current 2016 Premiership ring winners that played NRL this year!
He now can add his Cantebury Cup win and State Championship medals(?) to the tally!

As 2016 Premier players go - Another being Ricky Leutele who's team Wolves won this mornings game to now put them into the UK Super League 2020 draw!

Quigs

Immortal
Don't know if this has already been posted but I don't really give a shit.

Yeeeee Harrrrrrrr