What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 NRLWGF Sun - Broncos 30-6 Dragons @ ANZ

Grand Final: Broncos v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This Year?

Immortal
2019 for a dragons supporter has been f**king agonising.
Even though it's the women's game, being absolutely toweled up by the Broncos is giving me severe butthurt.

some11

Referee
Congrats Broncos #twoinarow

Ali Brigginshaw is one helluva player.

Absolutely killed it today.
Best player at the club - including the mens.

It's great for Broncos supporters to be able to watch a well coached team with purpose and desire for once.

The women's fullback shits all over darius too.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
2019 for a dragons supporter has been f**king agonising.
Even though it's the women's game, being absolutely toweled up by the Broncos is giving me severe butthurt.
My last 4 days on the rum and Coke diet is giving me extreme butthurt.

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
MATCH REPORT - Broncos 30 Dragons 6:

Broncos go back to back in emphatic style to retain NRLW crown
Josh Robertson | October 6 2019 6:25PM

Brisbane Broncos v St George Illawarra Dragons

The Brisbane Broncos have earned back to back NRLW premierships in emphatic style with a 30-6 thrashing of the St George Illawarra Dragons at ANZ Stadium.

The difference in the performances of the team was on show for the Broncos as their defence powered up early and despite their early defence conceding a penalty, the message was loud and clear for the Dragons.

Read the full report - https://leagueunlimited.com/news/34231-broncos-v-dragons-report/