What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 NRL Grand Final - Raiders v Roosters 6/10/19

Snoochies

First Grade
Are we getting reserve grade back next year? I hope and pray it's the curtain raiser to the GF. Somehow in the name of inclusiveness and equality Greenberg will be slammed for bringing the women's game forward.

Snoochies

First Grade
Well done Broncs, tough season and great to come back to win the grand final after last weeks loss.......wait....what?

strider

Post Whore
Can’t really say that Bondi is all red white n blue this morning.

Was at the Opera House last night and the Coathanger has been grand finalised with laser projections etc.
Weirdly, ive seen quite a few people, cars and houses in my area with roosters jerseys and flags

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Are we getting reserve grade back next year? I hope and pray it's the curtain raiser to the GF. Somehow in the name of inclusiveness and equality Greenberg will be slammed for bringing the women's game forward.
Gotta love forced diversity.

What an amazing effort to go back to back after such a tough and long arduous season.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Shit, Channel 9 Brisbane news have just said they have created history and somehow in the same breath managed to highlight their achievement with Alan Langers Broncos in the 90's.
It was the single greatest thing to ever happen to Brisbane.

Snoochies

First Grade
They just dropped a Simply the Best hint. Tina Turner back next year and it will fall flat.