What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 GF | PREMIERS - Roosters 14-8 Raiders @ ANZ

Grand Final: Roosters v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

T-Boon

Coach
I cant believe I am saying this but at least Melbourne would be trying some set plays. This is unwatchable sport. It is like Union or State or Origin when Mal and Laurie Daley were coaching.

wibble

Bench
I cant believe I am saying this but at least Melbourne would be trying some set plays. This is unwatchable sport. It is like Union or State or Origin when Mal and Laurie Daley were coaching.

This is good, intense football between two defensively committed teams. How a good grand final should be.

And both teams have tried things as appropriate, but playing good percentage football.

ironhorse

Juniors
How much more unpredictable and entertaining was each set of possession in the women's game.
WNRL doesn't have the ruck garbage. Blame the Storm merkins for taking the game to this. Watching the Raiders v south's 1989 prelim the other day was an eye opening reminder

T-Boon

Coach
The worst RL game ever played is far more exciting and entertaining than gridiron's best. Just facts

I think if that was true it would be somewhat reflected in the respective nations interest in the code. America is way more into American football than we are into RL.

Latest posts